I will not buy Nikes.........

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent said:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/nfl-releases-statement-on-nike-kaepernick-deal/ar-BBMSoZk?li=BBnb7Kz

The NFL released a statement Tuesday on Nike, one of its major sponsors, naming unemployed quarterback Colin Kaepernick as the face of its 30th anniversary "Just Do It" campaign.[/quote

They said on Fox Business that Nike stock was down 3% today and in my opinion I hope it keeps going down. It serves them right for getting involved in something so controversial.

Umm are you still a quarterback if you're unemployed??? :???: :???: :?

Never could wear a Nike anyhow. Too dang narrow.
I wonder when some of the folks making these decisions are going to look at the evidence? Your stock dropped 3%. NFL viewership has been down since these antics began. The information is there. There are folks who think he is a saint....and maybe more who dont.

Levi just annnounced it's starting a gun control group.

Levi's and Nike is on my boycott list.

My wife had plenty of Nikes..until this. She purged the closet, I bet 20 pairs in total. Gonna cost a fortune to replace in another brand. I do not understand why Nike did it, I guess they see a strategy in it.

TennesseeTuxedo":3lfhqtl6 said:
Nike's stock has fully recovered and gained since the ad campaign came out.

It will turn out to be a clever marketing strategy in the long run.

I'm a New Balance guy.
I'm a Tecovas guy.

The New Balance hiking boots are a very nice all around boot/shoe. I wear them everywhere. They keep your feet dry even if you step in a puddle and are light weight. They also come in narrow sizes which is what I need.

I ain't buying em neither. For more reasons than one. I operate on both ends of the spectrum. Either crocs or boots here.

True Grit Farms":mo8jiq73 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":mo8jiq73 said:

I'm a New Balance guy.
I'm a Tecovas guy.

So is every Mexican in the country.Not bad though for a Mexican made boot.

TexasBred":1v84irq1 said:
True Grit Farms":1v84irq1 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1v84irq1 said:

I'm a New Balance guy.
I'm a Tecovas guy.

You mean to say my ultra right wing gun toting, flag waving, shoot 'em behind the ear, America First, MAGA buddy runs around in Mexican made boots?

Sad day for me.

TennesseeTuxedo":394578sf said:
TexasBred":394578sf said:
True Grit Farms":394578sf said:
I'm a Tecovas guy.

You mean to say my ultra right wing gun toting, flag waving, shoot 'em behind the ear, America First, MAGA buddy runs around in Mexican made boots?

Sad day for me.
Beats Chinese, by far the best boots for the $money.

Latest posts