I "violated" the "COMMUNITY STANDARDS" on Facebook.

Help Support CattleToday:

CattleMan1920

Reaction score
Branded has committed a GROSS ViOLATION of the extremely high standards that Facebook holds for it's members.

I knew I was pushing the envelope. I mean, I know nudity, hate speech, Russian interference and so on is frowned upon but still allowed, so I decided to see how far I could push things, and darn it, I pushed it TOO FAR!

Here is the violation.

[image]254[/image]

I posted a photo of Big Wayne and said "Where my ladies at?" That is actually what Big Wayne was saying, seriously!

I told Big Wayne to be careful and not to let his scrotum show, and make sure everything was up in the sheath, but I guess the lewd comments did us both in.

THANK GOD FOR Cattle Today, because FACEBOOK su.cks

Here is a link to the Branded Facebook Page for those interested.

http://bit.ly/2FEPj0C

callmefence said:
I tell you what.......
You just drag trouble around wherever you go.

LOL!

Facebook has live streamed murders for God's sake, and left the videos up for hours if not days!

I think the "Zuck" was intimidated by Big Wayne's scrotal circumference in relation to his and hence gave him grief.

This is not the end of Big Wayne's social media exploits however....

TennesseeTuxedo said:
I'd have flagged it for Wayne's atrocious grammar.

I told him that you never end a sentence in a preposition, but Big Wayne was speaking in slang. Please excuse him, I will make sure he corrects that next time.

As in, "Pardon me, but where would my fair ladies be at the moment?"

************* said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:

I told him that you never end a sentence in a preposition, but Big Wayne was speaking in slang. Please excuse him, I will make sure he corrects that next time.

He would not have gotten a warning for that.

TennesseeTuxedo said:
************* said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:

He would not have gotten a warning for that.

Haha! Probably not.

callmefence said:
I tell you what.......
You just drag trouble around wherever you go.
Says the guy that registered out of boredom & took only 20 minutes to get banned from that backyard chicken place...
:lol2: :lol2:
https://cattletoday.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1541090#p1541090

farmerjan said:
F B can be a bunch of PUSSIES. At least we appreciate real "males" on CT

We are fortunate as well, to have so many experienced and knowledgeable cattlewomen here at CT.

It may have actually gotten band/flagged because of "Personal Attributes".

I learned about this at my marketing summit.

Google the Personal Attributes FB and you'll see what I am referring to.

Almost all websites with any kind of Google presence (ads) are subject to Google's own 'code of content/conduct too. Lots of companies that Google places ads for don't want their products associated with all kinds of subject matter and I have seen a car related discussion board where Google pulled all ads because of nothing more than skimpily attired young ladies (bikinis) being posted. (admittedly, a couple of the pics crossed the line with what skin was visible...)
The list of possible infractions listed on Google's TOS is very very long.

(I've seen subject matter posted here at CT some years ago, that had someone flagged it to Google, they would most certainly have pitched a fit over it)

Latest posts