I think this is worth watching, re: health care reform . .

Help Support CattleToday:

They are still trying to model us (the whole US of A) after another country who has a population just slightly larger than the state of TX, and I don't want their system, don't like their system.

Yes we can fix this.

How do you plan on fixing it?? You don't have to have proof your an American to vote. We need to limit the absentee voting to the folks that are in the military. If you as an American don't care enough to be home to vote for the president of the USA tuff luck. People that are free loading off of us should not be allowed to vote. Welfare, free phones, cable tv, free housing, gas vouchers and a whole lot more....is just buying votes. The problem is I'am having to pay, and their vote is worth the same as mine.

how bout them yankee's
pineda os done for the season with a torn labrum.

rangers are looking good and darvish is living up to the expectations.

red sox stink, i think valentine hiring was a mistake.

what ya'll think about the national league ?

cross_7":1zmudv7v said:
how bout them yankee's

I think that with a torn labrum he's gonna need good health insurance!

3waycross":31y4fmga said:
cross_7":31y4fmga said:
how bout them yankee's

I think that with a torn labrum he's gonna need good health insurance!

i don't like it either
1 week out of every month goes to taxes or for 3 month out of the year i'm working for free so someone else doesn't have to.
now i'm going to be taxed for the insurance that my employer provides and i'm going to have to pay for someone else insurance.
the guy that goes to work and does his part in our society is being penalized and the lazy guy that is a drain on our society is being rewarded.
it's makes me so mad i want to quit playing their game but then some else would have to pick up my share so i just keep shouldering the growing load like everybody else.
we hear about this all day every day on the radio, tv, internet but i don't care to hear about it on a cattle board
i guess i should just skip the post keep quiet and move on.

The post was posted because I wondered who else thought the health care bill was a crock of shyt. You don't have to be quiet. And if you want to comment about our ENTITLEMENTS -- Social Security and Medicare, you're welcome to do that also.

Latest posts