I need your Support

Help Support CattleToday:

TennesseeTuxedo":2h4t1xql said:
So what's the official tally on this poll?
Best I can tell 25 or 26 stay votes, 1 go vote, and a whole bunch of " I don't care " and " I'm not voting because this is silly " votes.

The question was asked why it wasn't made into a real poll instead of being structured as it currently is.

Was that answered?

3waycross":3ts8rtju said:
greybeard":3ts8rtju said:
The question was asked why it wasn't made into a real poll instead of being structured as it currently is.

Was that answered?

Yep! Alan did a formal poll.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=88398
Think about the question that was asked originally, (by Alan) and think about the one I just asked..

3waycross":2gy9pbp7 said:
http://www.cattletoday.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=88398
Think about the question that was asked originally, (by Alan) and think about the one I just asked..[/quote]

That's way too much thinking for me. Why not just make your point![/quote]
Ok--I will.

Inyati--did you (or will you please) answer Alan's question

Who woke this thread up?

Maybe Inyati hasn't figured out how to put a proper poll on a thread.
That is the *nicest* possible explanation...

And now we've got SL back too; I'm quite sure the forum is interesting enough without either.

I'm waiting on a phone call before I go to bed, or else I wouldn't be here. So, I must be here for a reason; not interested enough in reading all 8 pages but interested enough to vote for Inyati to stay.

dun":3dy92fo0 said:
7 days are past!

Have you ever considered that the heavens and earth were created in 6 days and the supreme deity (don't want to get in trouble with the G-word) rested on the sabbath? I recall asking a Bible teacher in Church how all of that was done in 6 days. It was explained to me that a day could be millions of years. So I got plenty of time left.

:lol2:
inyati13":26fwmeo9 said:
dun":26fwmeo9 said:
7 days are past!

Have you ever considered that the heavens and earth were created in 6 days and the supreme deity (don't want to get in trouble with the G-word) rested on the sabbath? I recall asking a Bible teacher in Church how all of that was done in 6 days. It was explained to me that a day could be millions of years. So I got plenty of time left.

I have considered that Inyati. When I was hauling bull out west 20 years ago I thought about that quite often. I soon realized He got held up in Colorado making all those mountains and when he got to the front range He was so tired he just cruised over Kansas and Nebraska. :cowboy: Of course that is assuming He built the US from west to east. I always wished he had passed over Kansas completely so it would be a shorter drive when I came to Kentucky to visit. :lol2: Kansas has to be the most boring state in the union to drive through, however a fellow bull hauler told me there is a tree growing out near Salina, Kansas. I haven't seen it but I guess I will take his word for it. :lol2:

backhoeboogie":3mzx1sjy said:
dun":3mzx1sjy said:
7 days are past!

It is all TB's fault. Originally this started as a pizzzzzing contest.

Yeah yeah, always my fault. Disagree with someone about anything and they think you're stoning them and condemning them to he// . Personally I have no idea why inyati even needed a poll. He wasn't going to abide by the results. But it did get draw more attention to him which is all he wanted to begin with.

BTW Boogie...how is that "old man" walking stick working out old man? About to get use to it?? Next you'll need one of those geriatric bows like CB hunts with. :lol2:

TexasBred":3o1eky7k said:
backhoeboogie":3o1eky7k said:
dun":3o1eky7k said:
7 days are past!

It is all TB's fault. Originally this started as a pizzzzzing contest.

Yeah yeah, always my fault. Disagree with someone about anything and they think you're stoning them and condemning them to he// . Personally I have no idea why inyati even needed a poll. He wasn't going to abide by the results. But it did get draw more attention to him which is all he wanted to begin with.

BTW Boogie...how is that "old man" walking stick working out old man? About to get use to it?? Next you'll need one of those geriatric bows like CB hunts with. :lol2:

Not wearing any Depends yet TB. Dang sure can't tie on a good drunk anymore. Didn't tie a pork chop around my neck but rather put prime rib eye on the grill.

backhoeboogie":qapkks74 said:
Not wearing any Depends yet TB. Dang sure can't tie on a good drunk anymore. Didn't tie a pork chop around my neck but rather put prime rib eye on the grill.

I can't either by myself but there are usually more than enough friendly volunteers to assist me. You probably have some of them as well. :drink:

Latest posts