I miss Frankie.

Help Support CattleToday:

That doesn't ring a bell. But Sirloin 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 was good fun too, idiot but entertaining. There was a bit of knowledge to go along with it, he just improvised way to often when he didn't have the real answer. Macon axed some of the cheapest entertainment I've had in years. the man on the moon guy was just an ass though don't miss him. The kid that put all of our pictures with our names alongside of them that was nice of him. Way smarter than me I'd still be at that. wewild was a good fella too, spade was a spade with him. so many have came and went. anybody else got a favorite no longer posting?

Never a dull moment when the posse was riding and lynching. A little rough at times. :shock:
Most interesting thing since has been idamans stories. Now that is gone. Now it is all plain vanilla.

Amusing how the "how I hate angus" thread is followed by the "I miss franky thread".

It would be even more amusing if the I miss franky thread was followed by a whining thread

I have been on here 5 years this month.I have got to say there's been some mighty interesting people came and went.And the board is not as exciting as it used to be but still very informative and a good read. There's a lot of oldtimers that are still here but hardly ever post any more.

Cal

Calman":1eo59rf5 said:
I have been on here 5 years this month.I have got to say there's been some mighty interesting people came and went.And the board is not as exciting as it used to be but still very informative and a good read. There's a lot of oldtimers that are still here but hardly ever post any more.Cal

Cal...I think that is because :bang: is beginning to hurt....or the wall is crumbling... :lol:

They would rather sit back and sip a :drink: . :nod:

My 2 cents, yes I miss Frankie, she was very helpful to me on several occasions, took a lot of her own time to look over some cows for me along with answering a lot of questions. She treated me with respect and decency and for that I will always think the very best of her.

There are several I miss. Vicky the Vet. mnmtrancher. Alice. Now Idaman.

Who I don't miss one little bit is somn. Glad he left.

I luv herfrds":3cag1u8w said:

Frankie was a very intelligent woman and had some great cow sense, she just couldn't see the other side of anything.
The board was rougher in the begining as there were more should I say hard core cattlemen and women here.
The Mods calmed it down which is a good thing . Nothing wrong with a good spirted debate and a little ribbing.

I luv herfrds":1a3rlixs said:

Cris that gave me the best laugh I had in a while, I might add that I also don't miss longtimelurker. ;-)

It wasn't Frankie's views that upset most, it was the abuse or precieved abuse of her moderator power in selectively deleting post.The posse was formed to fight that and like a pack of dogs that got out of hand as well. It is better they are both gone.

KNERSIE":2fwojnh5 said:
I luv herfrds":2fwojnh5 said:

Cris that gave me the best laugh I had in a while, I might add that I also don't miss longtimelurker. ;-)
:help:

I luv herfrds":2tintvax said:

Somn never could admit when wrong. Anyone heard from Auctionboy? I heard he came back today with a different name and pranked the beginners board!

SOMN never left he has about 50 usernames, most of you exchange correspondence with one of the usernames daily. None of you even realize it. I usually sit back and watch today I speak.

I luv herfrds":1fw5dycv said:

greengrasscattle is Somn! Wow I am getting his harassing emails again!

bannedagain":y69lkt42 said:
KNERSIE":y69lkt42 said:
I luv herfrds":y69lkt42 said:

:help:

No help needed, but thanks anyway. :secret:

Latest posts