I like doing favors like this

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
Earlier today I received a call from the local coop and they were having trouble with the spread pattern on one of their terragators and the JD man was there to fix it and they needed somewhere to spread fertilizer to make the adjustments and wanted to know if I'd let them spread fertilizer on my pastures until they got the bugs worked out.

Its a good thing they got the bugs worked out because its raining now. I also told them anytime they needed a place to make their adjustments just feel free to come and there is no need to ask.

I know it's tough to find a little extra help to give in this life but God will reward your giving nature in the long run. You'll just have to trust that and keep plugging along and helping others no matter how paltry the offering. That's all you can really do is offer up what little help you can.

cow pollinater":8she1g2g said:
I know it's tough to find a little extra help to give in this life but God will reward your giving nature in the long run. You'll just have to trust that and keep plugging along and helping others no matter how paltry the offering. That's all you can really do is offer up what little help you can.

I God doesn't smite me for giving this fella several bottles of whiskey and homemade wine over the years. Don't know if that had anything to do with him remembering me and thinking I would be such a push-over on such a request.

Oh, is it bad of me to have secretly hoped it took them several hours to work the bugs out of the spreader? :oops:

I have had herbicide sprayed on my pasture while they work the bugs out, but not fertilizer.
Maybe I will have to start sharing some of that home made whiskey too.

Latest posts