I just wanted to help out sky!

Help Support CattleToday:

Alan

Reaction score
Here you go step by step instructions. :mrgreen: :hide:

:lol: :lol: Hope that helps and you and your wife enjoy!

To answer your question, no winter gardens here, weather is too nasty and wet. :(

jedstivers":34qmbheq said:
That just blanked up some good bread and butter.

:lol: I plan on making a sandwich for the wife and see how she likes it but ... I still gotta agree with jed lol Thanks for the instructions I will be sure to follow them closely :lol2:

My parents used to love radish sandwiches just like that , BUT it had to be on white bread only. Also they loved fresh leaf lettuce from the garden stacked about 6 inches high in between 2 pieces of bread , and seasoned well .They made it look pretty darn tasty so it couldn't have been all that bad .

Another favorite they had when I was growing up was lettuce and cream . Fresh baby potatoes boiled till tender and fork mashed , a ton of leaf lettuce on top with heavy whipping cream poured over and seasoned on top generously with salt and pepper .

hillsdown":3e56z90r said:
My parents used to love radish sandwiches just like that , BUT it had to be on white bread only. Also they loved fresh leaf lettuce from the garden stacked about 6 inches high in between 2 pieces of bread , and seasoned well .They made it look pretty darn tasty so it couldn't have been all that bad .

HD a poor fella could starve to death eatin' 6 of those at every meal. :lol2:

Latest posts