I hope this isn;t too political

Help Support CattleToday:

backhoeboogie":2ka0dad3 said:
Our ancestors fought to give us this right. Some lost their lives.

And many of our contemporaries died to maintain that right!

Been there, done that. Over a week ago. If you don't vote, you can't complain.

Lammie":26aez06x said:
Been there, done that. Over a week ago. If you don't vote, you can't complain.

Got my beechin license two weeks ago. :banana: I sure hope I voted a few local folks out of office.

Got there at 5:30 this morning and was still second in line! Don't reckon I'll ever be first at anything...

Yep, We did it absentee a couple weeks ago as we have differing schedules and have to travel about 15 miles to the poll now.

Polls opened at 6:30, I was there at 6:15 and was about 20th in line . Looks like a big turnout .

Larry

I'm going to get mine this evening. We have a small polling station out in the middle of no-where. I hope that I do get to stand around in line for a while. It's a great place to catch up with the neighbors that you don't see very often.

Fred Belknap":1akj4pyk said:
Voted a week ago. BTW Dun I like the avatar, haven't seen a stick bug for years. Probably my eyes aren't as good as they use to be as they hide real well.

The walking stick avatar will be back tomorrow

backhoeboogie":i3t75v00 said:
Our ancestors fought to give us this right. Some lost their lives.

And some are still losing their lives for the 4000+ innocents who lost their lives a few years back on 9-11. God help us and God bless America.

Just got back from doing that. No lines!

Alice

Just Voted for my First Presidental Election! :banana: Wait was about 1 hour and 30 mins how about rest of ya'll?

SFFarms":23f8eicc said:
Just Voted for my First Presidental Election! :banana: Wait was about 1 hour and 30 mins how about rest of ya'll?

Congratulations on your first vote. We voted early this year.

Latest posts