i have always heard

Help Support CattleToday:

cross_7

Reaction score
but never seen it
not my pic guess i stole it
snakeeatingsnake.jpg

Out here it's king snakes. One time I almost stepped on a king snake and one of the dancing steps to the "$HIT!!! SNAKE!!!" dance made me just about tapdance on the rattlesnake he was creaping up on. Thank God neither of them noticed me and I hope the king snake won... but it's still a snake and it's still justified that you should crap yourself accordingly when you encounter one at close hand. :nod:

I have also watched pigs kill rattlesnakes... I hate to admit that they have an upside but I did see it and I even waited until they were done before I blasted away.

I was recently watching a program about snakes, and they were saying that in Texas the Indigo Snake's primary diet is rattlesnakes, then mice etc.

Katherine

cow pollinater":efc7dqho said:
I have also watched pigs kill rattlesnakes... I hate to admit that they have an upside but I did see it and I even waited until they were done before I blasted away.

i used to have a place in some sandhills out west it was covered with sand rattlers then when the hogs moved in the snakes disappeared.
i had very few snakes but the hogs would root up everything

Latest posts