I Don't Know Whether to Laugh or Cry...

Help Support CattleToday:

M-5":19cqy5y2 said:
Sad just sad , I'm beginning to think we need to start culling some of these people.

It's especially disturbing that some of them said we should be culling people instead of bison, and sounded serious about it. Of course none of them volunteered to be the first culls.

Most of the American public are idiots. And it's obvious that the idiots are the majority. Sad. And very scary for our future. I honestly don't know how much of a future truly exists.

My oh my! There really are people like this. ..apparently an abundance. Our nation is reaping what has been sown for decades.... and the fruits of our labors are disgusting. How far we have fallen as a society. I wish i hadn't clicked the link. The ignorance, stupidity and lack of perspective was very troubling.

My favorite
"Our entire planet can only feed less than 1/3 of the world's population." with 148 likes!!!
Really?!?
Well if that's true, that certainly is a problem.
Obviously a lot of unreported cannibalism going on...wait that would still be coming from the planet.
Space aliens?!?

Those comments scare the heck out of me when I realize people think that way.

I keep telling myself the internet is a magnet for ignorant comments and most people are sensible. It keeps getting harder and harder to believe myself.