How would you describe yourself ?

Help Support CattleToday:

Lammie glad to see you back and congrats on the new job.

Describe myself . The bad things are I am very short fused and intolerant of actions of alot of people, maybe too caring sometimes ,but the good is that I am definitely an animal lover.

hillsdown":r0n4p25t said:
Lammie glad to see you back and congrats on the new job.

Describe myself . The bad things are I am very short fused and intolerant of actions of alot of people, maybe too caring sometimes ,but the good is that I am definitely an animal lover.
so glad to know some1 else is short fused.the tractor swarmed on my bro putting out hay yesterday evening.an that caused the fuse tobe lit.then about bedtime the nephews came over.an that was fine.but as i was trying to see if the dog was in the garage.1 of them started raising an lowering the door as i was trying to raise it an see where the dog was.an he was laughing about it even though id warned him.so i blew sky high on both of them.

angie":3vvkqr8a said:
LAR ~ You skipped the question, and I was looking forward to seeing how you would summarize yourself given one word.
Sooooooo..... (?)

HOOOO Boy.... that's a tough one!! (Thanks a LOT Angie! LOL )

I guess these days, the ONE word that describes me is CYNICAL :help:

been too many years working 911 I think :secret:

But! (and it's a BIG BUT~~ with only 1 T!)
It depends on what day of the week ya ask me, and how the REST of the week has been going!

Hot---tempered---matches my hair and heritage...redheaded Irish/Scot female

anal retentive...yes i did say that. Control freak/Planner/goal orientated...Matches my type A+ personality

definitely not a sheep or a follower. Always do it my own way. Make my own way and path in life. I see so much of my dog in me. Like looking in a mirror...only I'm not brown and furry...

rockridgecattle":229aer80 said:
Angus Cowman":229aer80 said:
Description of me
Lazy, Liar, low morals, hot headed and worthless

NO self estem issues here... :shock: :cry2:
Easy rrc, AC's just fishing for compliments. :roll:
His lovely wife musta gotten tired of his sass this morning, and he's tucking tail.
Since we gate openers have to stick together, I just think to myself "Well, looks like someone finally got it with a stick this morning." :nod:

can't think of just one word, but a phrase, 'No-one is perfect, I'm a no-one therefore I'm perfect' :help: Townie longing to be Country again.

angie":3nn3mgih said:
rockridgecattle":3nn3mgih said:
Angus Cowman":3nn3mgih said:
Description of me
Lazy, Liar, low morals, hot headed and worthless

NO self estem issues here... :shock: :cry2:
Easy rrc, AC's just fishing for compliments. :roll:
His lovely wife musta gotten tired of his sass this morning, and he's tucking tail.
Since we gate openers have to stick together, I just think to myself "Well, looks like someone finally got it with a stick this morning." :nod:
I wasn't fishing for compliments I try to inform people of the way I am, that way when they realize it they aren't disappointed
see my first wife thought I was great then she found out the truth
the 2nd wife realized it all from the beginning and she has learned to deal with my shortcomings and we are still together
I let her know up front I married her for her money

I consider myself to be a good ole boy but you could prolly get a lot of different opinions from others on that. :D

Latest posts