How to catch a kangaroo

Help Support CattleToday:

Isn't he a wanker. Why would you bother, a 223 does the job nicely and from the comfort of your vehicle.
The kangaroo problem is enormous. The numbers are way out of control and very little harvesting is going on now that the Russian market for the meat has been stopped. The situation today is just so much different from before European settlement. Once grazing land was opened up and water sources such as artesian bores and dams provided for livestock it also allowed kangaroos to cover more country and their numbers to multiply. They desperately need to be got under control.
Ken

He's a Steve Irwin wannabe. Hopefully he meets the same end before we get subjected to much more of him. Please tell me that both of those guys are not representative of the average Australian.

On a serious note; kangaroos, cattle, brombies, camels, water buffalo, rabbits, mice ...... what's in the grass that you guys are growing down there?

Luca Brasi":34dgqoqg said:
He's a Steve Irwin wannabe. Hopefully he meets the same end before we get subjected to much more of him. Please tell me that both of those guys are not representative of the average Australian.

On a serious note; kangaroos, cattle, brombies, camels, water buffalo, rabbits, mice ...... what's in the grass that you guys are growing down there?
You think you could catch one like he did?

Not at all, but then I'm not a self aggrandizing publicity whore who feels he needs to harass wildlife just to try to impress people.

I think this guy is just trying to make money. A lot of people make you tube videos just to try and find fame. Their are some good tutorial videos on there. I use them to learn new things. Some of them are funny.

Latest posts