How much inbreeding is acceptable?

Help Support CattleToday:

1848":3mze4456 said:
Not sure, let me ask my wife! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

As an out side bull I asked your wife :!:
All I got out of her was :roll: :oops: :oops: :D :oops: :eek: :lol: :roll:

Then - :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: Well, If he stays on that Dam Computer :!: :mrgreen: It's that make :heart: :heart: or :drink:

Joke :roll: Joke :!: I :idea: ;-)

Old Dog/New Tricks":306eybe8 said:
Old Dog/New Tricks":306eybe8 said:
There's Danger here unless you are will to put Down all your GET from one line when trouble appears and it will. Leave it to the people that know.

If you really want to know there are some good books out there. Then play with gome Gold Fish or torpicals. New "Get" every 30 days or so.

In General: All first time x are Ok except Son to Mother
Father --> Daughter
Brother --> Sister

Son --> Mother -- > Look Out

With dogs Trouble popped up --> I had to put down a hole line 15 Dogs, B-i-t-c-h-s, and Puppies + 4 Stud Dog when I figures out where it came from - - Was very Hard and took guts - so I'd stay chear unless your ready to accept the out come

If you don't take that action Your and You Lines Reputation is the S-H-I-T-S

Don't read me?
Watch me get H377 for saying this :!: :cboy:

Look at the Disservice One Horse Breeder SOB did with HYPP - He/They could have stopped it in the bud (No Guts) - - Now every horse owner that has HYPP is breeding it and passing it on - because My Horse Is So Nice.

If every owner just Stopped Breeding any horse with HYPP it would be gone in this generation!
Fat Chance :!:

Link:
http://www.google.com/search?client=saf ... 8&oe=UTF-8

Old Dog/New Tricks":2o9qo7sz said:
There's Danger here unless you are will to put Down all your GET from one line when trouble appears and it will. Leave it to the people that know.

If you really want to know there are some good books out there. Then play with gome Gold Fish or torpicals. New "Get" every 30 days or so.

In General: All first time x are Ok except Son to Mother
Father --> Daughter
Brother --> Sister

Son --> Mother -- > Look Out

With dogs Trouble popped up --> I had to put down a hole line 15 Dogs, B-i-t-c-h-s, and Puppies + 4 Stud Dog when I figures out where it came from - - Was very Hard and took guts - so I'd stay chear unless your ready to accept the out come

If you don't take that action Your and You Lines Reputation is the S-H-I-T-S

Don't read me?
Watch me get H377 for saying this :!: :cboy:

Look at the Disservice One Horse Breeder SOB did with HYPP - He/They could have stopped it in the bud (No Guts) - - Now every horse owner that has HYPP is breeding it and passing it on - because My Horse Is So Nice.

If every owner just Stopped Breeding any horse with HYPP it would be gone in this generation!
Fat Chance :!:

Link:
http://www.google.com/search?client=saf ... 8&oe=UTF-8

another Link that traces HYPP back to one horse
http://www.aqha.com/association/registration/hypp.html

Latest posts