• 251-500

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 500-1000

• >1000

• Total voters
Does BrianL work for the IRS?????

Is this a trick question so they will be able to audit us???

Do I smell a conspiracy??

1-50 either married and 2 full time jobs or single and live very simple and own a few sheep also. 50-150 married and 1 good full time job and 1 part time. or single living simple (maybe one sheep). 150-300 full time rancher and wife works part time and have a kid that does way more than a 10 year old should.300-500 full time ranching couple and kids that help alotmaybe a hired man for haying and farming. 500 + = you don't do sh@t but drive around to sale barns and run for parts(or coffee) know it all and do nothing(j.k.)

jw":1q4lcdrn said:
Does BrianL work for the IRS?????

Is this a trick question so they will be able to audit us???

Do I smell a conspiracy??
No I don't work for the IRS. Not a trick question. Just curious. Interesting results though.

No I don't work for the IRS. Not a trick question. Just curious. Interesting results though.

I was just kidding, maybe. :)

I agee, the results are interesting. I've always read it was not polite to ask, fact is I think I did ask that question years ago on this same board before I knew better and was politely :lol: told that it was improper cowboy etiquette to ask. So I never did again.

I am a minority and didn't know it. Around here it's not uncommon at all for someone to ask you how many cows you have or how many acres you farm and you to give them an honest respectable answer in return. I don't care if people ask me because it's how you manage those acres or cows that determines how sucessful you are. Around here that question is seen totally different than asking someone what are their salaries. I have 75 momma cows and farm 550 acres of crop ground with my dad.

Okay, I'm still lost, please help me out of my hole. If anyone was just to simply click an option, or vote, who would ever know who they are? Maybe a couple of moderators. Maybe Dave has the right thought on why things are the way they are... maybe not..... what is the big deal? It's a good question.

JMO,
Alan

Alan":122arlgq said:
Okay, I'm still lost, please help me out of my hole. If anyone was just to simply click an option, or vote, who would ever know who they are? Maybe a couple of moderators. Maybe Dave has the right thought on why things are the way they are... maybe not..... what is the big deal? It's a good question.

JMO,
Alan

I don't see a problem on here either you can choose to participate or not,,, but I would never do it in person to some one. :shock:

Texas Gal":336sacob said:
BrianL":336sacob said:
I am curious. How many cattle do you have?

I was raised that you NEVER asked how much land, how many head of cows or how much money someone has. I guess I'm just "old school". :shock:
funny though that's one of the questions most cattle magazines ask when you sign up. and aint shy about it either ;-)

Latest posts