How about the cutest bovine?

Help Support CattleToday:

DOC HARRIS":3478cgd6 said:
Have you ever tried to stick your tongue up your nose??
DOC HARRIS

Yes I have. I haven't put the end of my tongue over the tip of my nose much lately, but I used to do it all the time in High School. Seems every kid in school had to see me to it, atleast once.

DSCF0114c.JPG

tertiary02":3rbxxq8r said:

That's it...I don't think I can take it anymore...that has got to be the cutest thing I've ever seen. What an adoreable baby. :heart:

Alice

dun":17ti9sbs said:
cfpinz":17ti9sbs said:
dun - Is that Pedro?

It's a highland calf born this morning to a neighbor. I thought it might be a complement for your cows

dun

No, he's too big for my cows. Might break their backs.

cfpinz

Victoria, Probably not much more then looks then - 150 is gentle, gave us twins last year (one I decided to bottle feed then put on alother cow that her calf died) but she is hard to work. She doesn't want to be penned and has caused me to loose the whole herd a time or two in the penning process. Other then that she throws nice calves, one heifer this year.

These two are the cutest that I've got pics of

T - Dun dexter calf, soon to be a steer
T.jpg

Little Man(his current name, owner hasnt named him yet) - Black purebred dexter bull calf, he didnt want to co-operate when I was taking the photo
Little_Man.jpg

Sorry for the quality of the pics, I took them on my phone, so they aren't that great.

Bek":j7l23tnz said:
These two are the cutest that I've got pics of

T - Dun dexter calf, soon to be a steer
T.jpg

Little Man(his current name, owner hasnt named him yet) - Black purebred dexter bull calf, he didnt want to co-operate when I was taking the photo
Little_Man.jpg

Sorry for the quality of the pics, I took them on my phone, so they aren't that great.

They are wonderful! I love those babies! I love all babies...and those are exceptional!

Alice

milkmaid":ii3ho57c said:

Milkmaid, I've raised so many of these holstein babies...and they were tough...and not all made it...and I still love 'em.

Alice

Can anyone tell I'm a sucker for baby calves? And, I don't care!

Alice

DOC HARRIS":oj2tz1i4 said:
Alice":oj2tz1i4 said:

Alice
:shock: :shock: :roll: :lol2: :arrow: :nod:

DOC HARRIS

Merry Christmas, Doc...and Mrs. Doc... :)

Alice

Alice":3ktnc7g2 said:
DOC HARRIS":3ktnc7g2 said:
Alice":3ktnc7g2 said:

Alice
:shock: :shock: :roll: :lol2: :arrow: :nod:

DOC HARRIS

Merry Christmas, Doc...and Mrs. Doc... :)

Alice
Thank you, Alice! With Ruthie up and walking and smiling again, this is going to be a GREAT CHRISTMAS for us! Her sweet smile and ' I Love you!" in her eyes - I couldn't ask for a better gift!

I want to thank all of my "FORUM FRIENDS" for your prayers when we needed them, and we BOTH felt your vibrations and sincere efforts on Ruthie's behalf. BELIEVE me - we felt your energy and real feelings!

Merry Christmas to every single one of you great Beef Cattle People, and I know that 2007 will be a 'wetter' year than
'06 was!

Keep watching those EPD's! :pretty:

DOC HARRIS

Latest posts