Houston we have a problem?

Help Support CattleToday:

ouch, that was pretty sad. A pitiful shadow of her former self. She used to have a powerful voice and be very beautiful, I thought. She's been messed up with drugs and that loser man of hers for years. I guess it has all caught up with her.

She annoyed lots of her fans when she performed here in Australia recently. many left after the first 5 or 10 minutes. I don't mind paying good money for good entertainment. We are off to see Andre Rieu for the third time later this year. Now thats money well spent. Waiting for Susan Boyle to come over. She's singing at our annual TV awards next month. I'd say someone will ask her do a concert or two at sometime over here.

Man, somebody needs to snag her RIGHT NOW to do the national anthem at ball games and other such public gatherings.

She should give singing a try when she's not drunk or stoned out of her mind. It just might work better.............

Jim62":15yi7h2p said:
Man, somebody needs to snag her RIGHT NOW to do the national anthem at ball games and other such public gatherings.

She should give singing a try when she's not drunk or stoned out of her mind. It just might work better.............
i do some of my best singing after a beer or twelve

Latest posts