Hot dog chili, D.Q. style

Help Support CattleToday:

The secret to rich taste in chili is a cup of good strong coffee. Never eat chili the same day you make it. Needs to set overnight for everything to blend together.
Also a liberal dousing of Tony Chachere's seasoning, which goes good on everything but ice cream and pumpkin pie.

The secret to good chili (at least one of them) is to cut a steak into bite-sized pieces and add that to it. You'd be surprised what a difference that makes.

IDK about DQ, but Mugs Up drive-in in Columbia MO had the best chili-cheese fries I ever ate. I still dream about a Zipburger and an order of chili-cheese fries from Mugs Up. And a Burnt-End sandwich from Mizzou Barbecue...

Wolf brand was better back then like a lot of things.
I use to love vienne sausages when I was a kid, they aren't as good anymore.
Unless my taste buds have changed a lot of the canned foods just don't taste good to me

IDK about DQ, but Mugs Up drive-in in Columbia MO had the best chili-cheese fries I ever ate. I still dream about a Zipburger and an order of chili-cheese fries from Mugs Up. And a Burnt-End sandwich from Mizzou Barbecue...
Thanks for the tip. We go through Columbia a couple times a year on our way to family in Salina ks. I'll make it a point to stop.

Beans in my chili? No, No and Hell No! and I prefer chunk beef or elk to hamburger. Only reason to use beans is if there is no meat available.

Latest posts