Hooknline is a fake

Help Support CattleToday:

kenny thomas

Reaction score
Just a note to tell everbody that hooknline is not really the old harda?? he wants us to think he is. He does have a heart. He may keep it hidden in his boot but its there somewhere. Through out the last 2 months, 2 surgerys, 16 nights in the hospital, he has checked on me every day. Sometimes it has been what has kept me going.
Oh but he did send a get well present by the biggest, black, gay, guy that worked at the hospital I was in. But the best part was he only told them to send it to me by the best looking person there not knowing what was going to happen.

Hook thanks for being a friend when I needed it.
Several others have called or texted or left messages here and I really do appreciate it. 3waycross, Jedstivers, angus cowman, larry shoat to name a few. Thanks to all.

You can read him in his words. Doesn't take long to figure out he's the real deal. May not always agree on everything ;-) but close. Glad your doing better Kenny. Especially glad you got a buddy like hook!!

Kenny, glad to see you joking around. It must mean you are feeling a little better.
This will be a summer to remember for you! So, are you getting out of the house at all?
Are you allowed to eat much of anything? I hope the rough times are behind you!

jedstivers":n0k992dm said:
So does this mean your going to live you old ba$tard? I thought I was going to get a suit cleaned. I guess I can find some coons for you. :D
Just decided today I think I will live to chase blonds again. Might even add a brunette.
Yep, probably gonna have to sell a lot of the cattle, at least short term, so I will have time to travel and hunt some coons if I feel like it.

jasonleonard, forgot you but thanks to you also. I can eat anything I want just dont want anything. I have lost 25+lb so far. I had the wife drive me to the cattle market today and stayed about 30 minutes. That actually was my turning point I think. I was real depressed before.

If I had known you were depressed I would have PMed to cheer you up. :cboy:
But I figured you were resting and didn't want to disturb you.
Tell you what -there is a gunshow this weekend and if I go I will remember you while there.
I will look for 16 ga. Browning and remember both you and Caustic. I said look, not buy. :)

You're just making a big deal out nothing :lol2: I about died laughing when you told me about the black guy. I told them to have it delivered by the best looking nurse they had. Forgot that guys are nurses too. :lol:
Were all just glad your doing better.

glacierridge":2xh0uske said:
So glad you have such a good friend to check up on you :)
Take care KT.
A very important factor when the chips are down. Not easy going through some of this "life crap" but good friends take some bumps out of the road. :tiphat:

Hook.....tough guy veneer....
always had him pegged as a good guy...
had him pegged as a go getter.....
had him pegged as a thoughful and inteligent guy
had him pegged as a guy who could take care of business....
never had him pegged as a tough guy....

Kenny....glad to hear that you have turned a corner....best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery...

kenny thomas":2lbvphv6 said:
Just a note to tell everbody that hooknline is not really the old harda?? he wants us to think he is. He does have a heart. He may keep it hidden in his boot but its there somewhere. Through out the last 2 months, 2 surgerys, 16 nights in the hospital, he has checked on me every day. Sometimes it has been what has kept me going.
Oh but he did send a get well present by the biggest, black, gay, guy that worked at the hospital I was in. But the best part was he only told them to send it to me by the best looking person there not knowing what was going to happen.
Hook thanks for being a friend when I needed it.
Several others have called or texted or left messages here and I really do appreciate it. 3waycross, Jedstivers, angus cowman, larry shoat to name a few. Thanks to all.

Lol Kenny , I hope you didn't hurt yourself laughing too much . So glad to hear that your days are getting a little better . Keeping you in my continued prayers .♥

Yes there are a wonderful bunch of pure hearted ,caring folks on here, no matter how curmudgeonly they sometimes come across on CT. ;-) :lol:

Latest posts