Hook I Have a Request

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasBred

Reaction score
Hook. I've opened and read about a half dozen PMs from you today all complaining about Skyhightree. I guess I get these because Sky and I have always got along well not to forget that you also reminded me that my son in law was black (as if that was of any importance other than point out once again that you are a racist bigot"). Rather than send these PMs to me as long as the other folks on CT that you are trying to recruit to be "on your side", why don't you give Skyhightree a phone call and just make arrangements to meet with him and work out your differences. Sky may read this and may even volunteer to give you his number or even set a meeting time and place. Anyway, whatever you do or don't work out would you please quit sending me PMs. I'm sure Sky will be glad to accomodate you in any way possible. Thanks in advance.

Good post TB.. However, I feel no need to talk to any racist bigots... I have had enough to last me 2 lifetimes. What amazes me about this is that He and whoever else he associates with spends so much time worrying about me. It is pretty high school and girlish to worry about another man and who likes him and who doesn't ? That's some broke back mountain stuff right there.. Rainbow coalition in full force. I would also like to say I am a special man... So special I went bankrupt and no one told me.. However, They told someone several states away about it. :roll: :roll: :roll: I will fill in on the 70 acres that keeps being mentioned that was given to me. I was doing a website for my sister in how my family got started farming and family history. Well you know it the genius took that and ran with it. What I find truly funny about it is this I posted where the farm was it which was in Copper Hill, Va. which is in Southwest Va. don't worry hook if you can't read a map ask your buddy Kenny he can confirm that as well as other Virginians.... I live in SOUTHEAST Va. I guess in all your investigations you overlooked that much huh... :roll: :roll: :roll: I know most of you do not care but apparently there are some who do care. Oh yea can every that takes the time to read this post please tell me you hate me and that i'm a liar and Hook is superior to me because if you don't I will continually have a broke back mountain posse worrying about each of my every moves. Does anyone else find that this is pretty disturbing for a grown man to pm other people about a man.... I don't know about yall but I could care less who likes who and whos friends with who. I also darn sure won't be trying to find info out on a man several states away... can we say STALKER.. I have said my last post about the matter nor do I care what anyone thinks of me not being a D... just saying nor should anyone else care about someone over the internet so much it affects their daily life. If someone you never met and have only had interaction with over the internet affects your life so much you lose yourself .... THATS A MAJOR PROBLEM ... I said my peace and will not I repeat will not open this again... If you have question or comments you want to say to me you better pm them to me.
Adios

Your wish is my command!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts