Honey Do Day

Help Support CattleToday:

having one of those laugh until i cry moments here. i just keep having this visual of Caustic wearing a bonnet (baby blue) and carrying a basket. i havent laughed this much in quite a while--ouch, my stomach hurts! you go boy!

now Caustic, are you sure you're tellin' the whole story? wasn't something mentioned about singing? or maybe you meant "swinging"? those grandkids are sure gonna be mad if you break their swing. :lol2:

Beefy":2h47pp1j said:
having one of those laugh until i cry moments here. i just keep having this visual of Caustic wearing a bonnet (baby blue) and carrying a basket. i havent laughed this much in quite a while--ouch, my stomach hurts! you go boy!

I had that same picture in my head :D I am starting to get a new image of them Tough Texans, it started back when I heard Texan wore Pink Chaps and now this :)

dun":1r959e9v said:
Bama":1r959e9v said:
Ya'll missing the point. Just think about it. We all know how tough Caustic is. Now if someone can make him tow the line. They have to be really tough or one special person. Bless her heart.

Goes back to "If momma ain;t happy, ain't nobody happy"

dun

Man that is the Gods honest truth.
Here's how good my wife is with getting what she wants.
Washing machine has been acting kind of funny, not completely getting all the water out of the rinse cycle. So wife decides we need a new washer, her reason
If her under ware don't get completely rinsed out and she gets a yeast infection then it's no sex for me.....our new washer sure is a nice one!!! :D

warpaint":1b1fuc0g said:
As I've said many times before, I know who the boss is!!

Just as soon as I get home she gives me my list of chores!! ;-)

Don't let him fool ya'll he still has the same list from last year and it just keeps growing. Honey read your first sentence. I will remind you of it next time your home. ;-)

I'll let you into a little secret, but you'll never know when it's being done to you, we go along with you so far, give you an idea it sinks in a bit then when you are least expecting it, idea comes out of your mouths, like it's yours, it's woman psychology, that only we know how to do!!!!! ;-)

The boss told me the other day that she wanted an 'herb garden' next to the veggie garden.. It needed to be triangular, for some reason, with each side about 30'.. She was even kind enough to walk it off with me..

We don't own a tiller, BTW, and this was sod that had never been turned....

Picture if you will, some FOOL out there with a 2 bottom plow and an 8N Ford trying to turn a triangle that amounts to a grand total of about 500sqft.. Just to get the ground broken, I had to stop when I got more than halfway down toward a corner, and then plow *cross-grain* to what I'd already done!! Talk about ugly -- let's just say I colored outside the lines a time or two.. :lol: She's happy with it, but I think it looks like a bomb went off.. :oops:

She asked me the other day when I was going to disk it up.. :shock: :help: :lol:

Caustic Burno":2yraujt8 said:
I might rule the roost but I know who rules the rooster.

Caustic,

You are definitely an intelligent man! Women LOVE for their men to do Honey Do chores for them. Don't take any ragging from it and keep it up! I assure you that if you are still tilling up flower beds for your wife, you have a strong and happy marriage!

NewCowboy's Mom

I hope I naver see another flower for a while anyhow.

Just helped a friend load,and haul about 50 mi and unload and sort out 3000 poted antique(spl) roses.

Here we were 2 trucks pulling 2 big cattle trailers loaded with roses.

Back hurts,pride hurts, and glad to get back to cattle work.

Cal

Caustic Burno":1wti1oo8 said:
Texan":1wti1oo8 said:
Caustic Burno":1wti1oo8 said:
Lets see tillled the flower bed filled flower beds with mulch also.
Planted watermelons.
Built several bluebird house's got caught hanging blue bird houses.
Caustic, I hate to say it, but it sounds like you've got some sissy hobbies. I think a lot more of a man that runs cattle for a hobby than one that does that woman's work for a hobby. Don't you? Really now, don't you? :lol:

Flower beds around your place sure are pretty. Nice pictures
Thanks, but I can't take any credit for the flowerbeds. I'll sure tell her you said that, though. Since those are woman's work around my place. :lol:

chrisy":1izmkls4 said:
I'll let you into a little secret, but you'll never know when it's being done to you, we go along with you so far, give you an idea it sinks in a bit then when you are least expecting it, idea comes out of your mouths, like it's yours, it's woman psychology, that only we know how to do!!!!! ;-)
Now don't go letting them in on our secrets. If my husband figures this out, I'll never get him to work on that list. :D

Farmhand":2v4dcmsu said:
chrisy":2v4dcmsu said:
Now don't go letting them in on our secrets. If my husband figures this out, I'll never get him to work on that list. :D

if a man ever figures this out he will deserve to be free of his lists, how many men know what's in a womans mind.

chrisy":3a35hgke said:
Farmhand":3a35hgke said:
chrisy":3a35hgke said:

if a man ever figures this out he will deserve to be free of his lists, how many men know what's in a womans mind.

I know whats in a woman's mind...I read Cosmo ;-) Sex, (ever noticed how many woman's magazines have tons of sex articles) Better Sex, shoes, marriage, having kids. Least that is what I get from Cosmo :D

aplusmnt":142ph8v1 said:
chrisy":142ph8v1 said:
Farmhand":142ph8v1 said:
chrisy":142ph8v1 said:

I know whats in a woman's mind...I read Cosmo ;-) Sex, (ever noticed how many woman's magazines have tons of sex articles) Better Sex, shoes, marriage, having kids. Least that is what I get from Cosmo :D
Aplus, You fixin' to come out of the closet as a Drag Queen or Sumpin'? If you need to read a Women's magazine to learn some new moves... well I feel sorry for you.Now crack another Tennessee joke. In fact me and Warpaint was just talkin bout you, you've given us a brainstorm. :lol:

Bama":4i2hn45u said:
Ya'll missing the point. Just think about it. We all know how tough Caustic is.

When we were kids we used to noodle catfish. It was a scary feeling diving under the rocks and blindly sticking your hand inside a 20 pound catfish's mouth. The catfish would swallow your hand and you had to grab his gills and pull him out. We used to laugh at the kids who would get their fingers in their mouth and jerk their hands back. It took good nerve or else stupidity to be good at it.

Aint no way I'd ever have the nerve to noodle a hog. Yep, you aint going to find one tougher that ole Caustic.

backhoeboogie":3cw4nts6 said:
:arrow: Aint no way I'd ever have the nerve to noodle a hog. Yep, you aint going to find one tougher that ole Caustic. :lol2:

Latest posts