Honey Do Day

Help Support CattleToday:

backhoeboogie":f2y39q34 said:
Bama":f2y39q34 said:
Ya'll missing the point. Just think about it. We all know how tough Caustic is.

When we were kids we used to noodle catfish. It was a scary feeling diving under the rocks and blindly sticking your hand inside a 20 pound catfish's mouth. The catfish would swallow your hand and you had to grab his gills and pull him out. We used to laugh at the kids who would get their fingers in their mouth and jerk their hands back. It took good nerve or else stupidity to be good at it.

Aint no way I'd ever have the nerve to noodle a hog. Yep, you aint going to find one tougher that ole Caustic.

Yep, I bet if he ever finds one of the Mountain Lions or Panthers that are hiding in Texas he will make one of them a house cat. :)

Crowderfarms":2jq3s7w5 said:
aplusmnt":2jq3s7w5 said:
chrisy":2jq3s7w5 said:
Farmhand":2jq3s7w5 said:
chrisy":2jq3s7w5 said:
I'll let you into a little secret, but you'll never know when it's being done to you, we go along with you so far, give you an idea it sinks in a bit then when you are least expecting it, idea comes out of your mouths, like it's yours, it's woman psychology, that only we know how to do!!!!! ;-)
Now don't go letting them in on our secrets. If my husband figures this out, I'll never get him to work on that list. :D

if a man ever figures this out he will deserve to be free of his lists, how many men know what's in a womans mind.

I know whats in a woman's mind...I read Cosmo ;-) Sex, (ever noticed how many woman's magazines have tons of sex articles) Better Sex, shoes, marriage, having kids. Least that is what I get from Cosmo :D
Aplus, You fixin' to come out of the closet as a Drag Queen or Sumpin'? If you need to read a Women's magazine to learn some new moves... well I feel sorry for you.Now crack another Tennessee joke. In fact me and Warpaint was just talkin bout you, you've given us a brainstorm. :lol:

I started reading them thinking I would better understand the woman brain and how they think. I was Trying to be a more sensitive Man, you know one that cuddles after sex, and cries when caustic shoots a dog. But in the end I came away feeling in adequate. The last poll was 80% women said size does matter. :(

aplusmnt":o9zc1r7j said:
backhoeboogie":o9zc1r7j said:
Bama":o9zc1r7j said:
Ya'll missing the point. Just think about it. We all know how tough Caustic is.

When we were kids we used to noodle catfish. It was a scary feeling diving under the rocks and blindly sticking your hand inside a 20 pound catfish's mouth. The catfish would swallow your hand and you had to grab his gills and pull him out. We used to laugh at the kids who would get their fingers in their mouth and jerk their hands back. It took good nerve or else stupidity to be good at it.

Aint no way I'd ever have the nerve to noodle a hog. Yep, you aint going to find one tougher that ole Caustic.

Yep, I bet if he ever finds one of the Mountain Lions or Panthers that are hiding in Texas he will make one of them a house cat. :)

Aint no way have to shoot it cause it would be doing things in the flower bed the size of an elephant. Then I would have to shovel it out and retill the dang thing to get some sleep.

dun":lxm0pd7q said:
Bama":lxm0pd7q said:
Ya'll missing the point. Just think about it. We all know how tough Caustic is. Now if someone can make him tow the line. They have to be really tough or one special person. Bless her heart.

Goes back to "If momma ain;t happy, ain't nobody happy"

dun

I told my better half I was the head of the house. She agreed, but let me know that she was the neck. And the neck can make the head turn anyway it wants.

Caustic Burno":20lfgqmh said:
Lets get one thing straight I did not plant any flowers I tilled the flower bed.

I bet there are some pretty good tips on the "gardening" board if your thinking about starting. Just don't forget the rest of the folk around here on the cattle boards, we need your posts too!!!
:D

D.R. Cattle":1gscl8v5 said:
dun":1gscl8v5 said:
Bama":1gscl8v5 said:
Ya'll missing the point. Just think about it. We all know how tough Caustic is. Now if someone can make him tow the line. They have to be really tough or one special person. Bless her heart.

Goes back to "If momma ain;t happy, ain't nobody happy"

dun

I told my better half I was the head of the house. She agreed, but let me know that she was the neck. And the neck can make the head turn anyway it wants.

:clap: :clap: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Told the little women I was tired of all this housework and I was going to $*** right in the middle of the living room.
Was told not to bother with TP that would be the undertaker's job.

Cal

Latest posts