Home depot scam!

Help Support CattleToday:

Beef11

Reaction score
A "heads up" for those men who may be regular Home Depot customers.

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead ask you for a ride to another Home Depot. You agree and they get in the backseat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen September 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, & 24th 29th. Also October 1st, 4th, twice on the 8th, 16th, 23rd, 26th, 30th, three times last Saturday and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful.

Beef11":1jtu4ncs said:
I had my wallet stolen September 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, & 24th 29th. Also October 1st, 4th, twice on the 8th, 16th, 23rd, 26th, 30th, three times last Saturday and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

Haha, I don't know what to say...

WHERE IS YOUR HOME DEPOT?????

I can't find anyone here to wash my windows.

it might only be happening locally around here but i am a long way from Texas.

The next time it happens to you would you mind driving them to Texas? :lol:

jw":3k4djcck said:

Go to Benbrook, Tx and hang out in the supermarket parking lot there on 377. There was a lady in a short dress flashing everyone two weeks ago. She arranged the groceries in the back of that hatchback several times. Literally unbelieveable.

The next time it happens to you would you mind driving them to Texas? Laughing

If i did that then how on earth would i get my windows washed???

I loved this post, thanks Beef11. I went and filed a complaint with the constable today and told him they needed to crack down on the pick-pockets at our grocery store. I told him and a detective how I had been robbed at our grocery store parking lot! They took on their business demeanor and began writing down the facts on a pad. When I told him they got me three more times he realized I was joking and this made their day. :lol: :lol: Mine too. :D

backhoeboogie":1y8moae8 said:
jw":1y8moae8 said:

Go to Benbrook, Tx and hang out in the supermarket parking lot there on 377. There was a lady in a short dress flashing everyone two weeks ago. She arranged the groceries in the back of that hatchback several times. Literally unbelieveable.

So, you stayed thru, and watched, how many re-arrangements? :p

Alice

Alice":3gv9zruw said:
So, you stayed thru, and watched, how many re-arrangements? :p

Alice

Alice, There was a guy in his truck, two spots over, and I looked at him and he just shrugged when it was going down. Didn't see anyone else out there.

The boss lady was inside picking out a birthday card. I was sitting in the car entertaining my grandson and kept watching the door for her to come out. Saw her come out in that skirt with all the legs. It became inherently obvious that it was deliberate. Don't know if she was trolling or if she was just one of those kinds. Nothing was left for the imagination. The boss lady finally came out about 5 minutes after.

If i did that then how on earth would i get my windows washed???

I would take them back after I got my windows clean!!

The boss lady finally came out about 5 minutes after.

Did you send her back in for another card?????

Latest posts