I got home

Help Support CattleToday:

Dave

Reaction score
Left here Saturday morning and pulled back in about 8:30 this morning. Long drive to attend a celebration of life. This was the third Memorial service/celebration of life in three weeks. If anyone should happen to pass away in the next 6 months of so don't look for me to be at your service. I have had enough mournful singing and teary eyed people to last me for a while.
And anyone complaining about traffic. Try Portland at 4:30 on a Saturday afternoon. Bumper to bumper traffic doing 70 mph in a decent rain but the road spray so heavy you can't see the second car in front of you. It really needs to be experienced to be totally enjoyed.

Left here Saturday morning and pulled back in about 8:30 this morning. Long drive to attend a celebration of life. This was the third Memorial service/celebration of life in three weeks. If anyone should happen to pass away in the next 6 months of so don't look for me to be at your service. I have had enough mournful singing and teary eyed people to last me for a while.
And anyone complaining about traffic. Try Portland at 4:30 on a Saturday afternoon. Bumper to bumper traffic doing 70 mph in a decent rain but the road spray so heavy you can't see the second car in front of you. It really needs to be experienced to be totally enjoyed.
We left Portlandia 4 years ago and it was a dumpster fire and traffic nightmare then. Went back 6months ago to visit family and it was even worse than we remembered.

We left Portlandia 4 years ago and it was a dumpster fire and traffic nightmare then. Went back 6months ago to visit family and it was even worse than we remembered.
Most of my family lives somewhere along I-5 between a little south of Olympia to a little north of Seattle. Every time I go up there it seems to be worse. I think I prefer having teeth pulled to leaving Baker County to go up there.

Latest posts