Hog doggin

Help Support CattleToday:

True Grit Farms":1bwq2bns said:
Caustic Burno":1bwq2bns said:
I was looking at this spot this morning for a deer/hog stand, nice clear woods for the thicket.

Ask yourself one question when placing a stand, why would a deer come through there? And if your buck hunting why would a buck come through there during daylight hours? Mature bucks and hunters have different ideas on what looks like a good spot.

It is the entrance to a white oak flat surrounded by pine plantation.
Where the girls are the boys will come

Caustic Burno":1wvrw0b7 said:
True Grit Farms":1wvrw0b7 said:
Caustic Burno":1wvrw0b7 said:
I was looking at this spot this morning for a deer/hog stand, nice clear woods for the thicket.

Ask yourself one question when placing a stand, why would a deer come through there? And if your buck hunting why would a buck come through there during daylight hours? Mature bucks and hunters have different ideas on what looks like a good spot.

It is the entrance to a white oak flat surrounded by pine plantation.
Where the girls are the boys will come

That works in the human world, a mature buck that's the king of the woods brings his prize back to his place. I saw lots of bucks running does last year and never seen one that I wanted. Just like a bunch of high school boys running wishing and throwing caution to the wind.

Well Vince that strategy has served me well for decades in the thicket.
I can't speak for anywhere else a stand of oaks in this pine desert is the ticket here.

Hogwild":2gf1ryck said:
ga.prime":2gf1ryck said:
Hogwild":2gf1ryck said:
What's wrong with my signature it's dancing bananas
It's gay.

Don't look at it and your problem is solved get over yourself ain't nobody worried bout you
Ok, sorry you didn't like the answer to your question. Thanks for the free psychiatric evaluation.

Latest posts