Hog doggin

Help Support CattleToday:

I don't mess with dogs but know plenty that do.

Best is a 85 year old woman out at bend.
She's got a good bunch of Lacy's. Ta
Does hunts mostly for soldiers out of ft. Hood
She's something else. I've seen her wade into the pears, dogs and hog in short's and flip flops. Roll the pig by the hind legs and kill it with her knife. Half a dozen soldiers standing round scared shytless.

I got 2 catahoulas and a pit bull my buddy has 13 dogs i think four pit bulls and the rest curs of some sort

I've heard them jack russels are fearless lol

13 dogs is one heck of a feed bill. When I was younger I had quite a few dogs but feed was only like $12 a bag then. If you bought 10 bags they gave you one free. :)

Right now I only hunt one little brindle curr gyp and a black male cat. I have 2 curr pups I need to start working and a young black pitt that is only a couple months old. I don't keep many dogs around any more. If one or both of the curr pups turn out I will sell the male cat.

Caustic Burno":36p43v08 said:
I was looking at this spot this morning for a deer/hog stand, nice clear woods for the thicket.

Ask yourself one question when placing a stand, why would a deer come through there? And if your buck hunting why would a buck come through there during daylight hours? Mature bucks and hunters have different ideas on what looks like a good spot.

Latest posts