Hobby farmers = beef producers

Help Support CattleToday:

Why not":2a4tyivq said:
You can see all countries and leaders running towards a one world economy. Which is nothing short of one world goverment. I truly believe food and energy are just a few of the things that are going to contribute to that mind set.

Any one else think any way aong this line?

WTO has discussed this in depth Why Not. I think the only thing that stopped a lot of that was "food miles" the distance your produce travels from farm to plate.

I remember seeing where it was discussed that Australia would be the major dairy ( yup ) U.S. Beef and Canada grains.
( Please don't ask me for a reference, maybe somebody else saw these discussions?).

There is all sorts of environmental and clean water legislation being passed all over North America. Maybe I am seeing black helicopters, but what an easy indirect way to "steer" agriculture without confronting the "apple pie" issues.

Why not":wuzclfd9 said:
You can see all countries and leaders running towards a one world economy. Which is nothing short of one world goverment. I truly believe food and energy are just a few of the things that are going to contribute to that mind set.

Any one else think any way aong this line?

Yes.

The U.S. started out with states governing more than they do now. Slowly we have transitioned into federal control of everything with much less local governing.

I see the world economy following that same long gradual drawn out trend.

30 years ago who would have thought Russia would be what it is now?

Latest posts