Hey you Texas A&M and Missouri fans

Help Support CattleToday:

I think the Aggies are going to do a lot better than some folks think. Missouri is just gonna get crushed. Of course who knows what my Longhorns are gonna do.

houstoncutter":iewlbqv2 said:
I think the Aggies are going to do a lot better than some folks think. Missouri is just gonna get crushed. Of course who knows what my Longhorns are gonna do.
HC I've learned not to bet on either. Root for whoever but don't bet. Just too much inconsistency. Horns should do ok. Ags are going to get beat up pretty good but hopefully will do better than what's predicted. Bama looked like they could beat the NFC champs last week...fine team.

I think Mizzou has to play Georgia tough this weekend, a win would be great but playing a good close game with a highly ranked conference team should instill a lot of confidence going forward. They will have a tough season though no doubt about that. Bama has it wrapped up in my opinion. Not sure about the Big 12 or whatever it is now, that conference has been a joke ever since it changed from the Big 8. Money got in the way of college sports and caused all these conference flip flops. Cash is King.

A&M is going to have a real good chance against Florida this week but I think Mizzou is going to have their hands full with Georgia. I have not looked at Mizzou's schedule to see who they play out of the SEC west but they should have it a little easier than A&M who is playing in the SEC west. I believe that A&M will adjust to the SEC better than Missouri and will be a serious contender soon.

I think both teams are gonna find it just as tough in the SEC, as it was in the Big 12. Might have em thinkin they should have stayed where they were.

So long and good riddance to both. That ought to fire TB up. Only two schools I said I would pay for my kids education, Texas and Notre Dame, and neither could beat several of the great Texas high school teams. Money was definitely a factor in all the conferences decisions. If it was my business it would influence my decision also. Have seen the new Allen High School football stadium? Really really beautiful, but 60,000,000 dollars for a high school stadium is a lot of money. go Horns, Go Irish.

papavillars":29k41aq6 said:
So long and good riddance to both. That ought to fire TB up. Only two schools I said I would pay for my kids education, Texas and Notre Dame, and neither could beat several of the great Texas high school teams. Money was definitely a factor in all the conferences decisions. If it was my business it would influence my decision also. Have seen the new Allen High School football stadium? Really really beautiful, but 60,000,000 dollars for a high school stadium is a lot of money. go Horns, Go Irish.
No way old man...I learned a long time ago to laugh at myself. ;-) I can see why ND probably didn't want your kids. Probably ain't got a drop of Irish blood in you. (If you'd called I could have helped since me and the Pope are good friends)... :nod: As for leaving the Big 12, yessir, all this moving around is nothing but $$$$$$$.....same with the kids....get 3-4 good years out of them, 1 out of 1000 get a chance at the pros...the others go back to digging ditches or selling drugs and nobody n any of the big universities seems to give a rip. Really gets my goat but like everyone else I can't wiat for college football season.

BTW Papa....saw the new stadium in Allen on TV a week or so ago.....awesome for a HS. The beat the snot outta SL Carrol too.. Gig'em Aggies...and for whatever it's worth 'Hook'em Horns". ;-)

TexasBred":1164s3ly said:
papavillars":1164s3ly said:
No way old man...I learned a long time ago to laugh at myself. ;-) I can see why ND probably didn't want your kids. Probably ain't got a drop of Irish blood in you. (If you'd called I could have helped since me and the Pope are good friends)... :nod: As for leaving the Big 12, yessir, all this moving around is nothing but $$$$$$$.....same with the kids....get 3-4 good years out of them, 1 out of 1000 get a chance at the pros...the others go back to digging ditches or selling drugs and nobody n any of the big universities seems to give a rip. Really gets my goat but like everyone else I can't wiat for college football season.

BTW Papa....saw the new stadium in Allen on TV a week or so ago.....awesome for a HS. The beat the snot outta SL Carrol too.. Gig'em Aggies...and for whatever it's worth 'Hook'em Horns". ;-)

Must say I've never heard an Aggie say that before.

I will say Texas A& M, and UT are nothing without the other. TB, you know I wish y'all good luck. Nope no Irish blood, Cherokee and French. Thank goodness UT takes mongrels.

Problem with Texas, is they take normal kids, and feed em their line of liberal bullshyt. Funny though my Longhorn grad is returning to her conservative roots, I think when they start looking at that paycheck getting smaller from tax deductions

Huston Cutter, we'll see who gets "crushed". MU has a hellav offence. 23 points to BUFFALO. Can't even imagine how many points we can score on a team that allows that many to to a team that shouldn't be able to score on a great defensive minded SEC team.
Limomike, when basketball season rolls around, and all the SEC media is talkin' about how Miz is the only school to field competive teams in the major sports, we'll see who should have stayed is a lessor conference. Watch out SEC, MIzzou is coming to your town. As our linebacker,that isn't really that good, said, "I had to turn it off, it was old man football, I couldn't watch."
Sayin' all this in fun, I am a sports fan, second, a MU fan first, tryin' to be a SEC fan. gs

I agree Greg, you will be ok this week, but as the year continues, no I think you will be crushed. Its hard to compete when the sec and big 12 are raiding the best talent in the state.

They should have both stayed in the Big 12 just so they could play Oklahoma. How in the world do you look that bad against a poor team and stay ranked 5th?! We didn't look like a top 25 team last week much less a top 5.

Frustrating huh Iso? :mad:
We still won't know anything after tomorrow.
Hopefully we will be ready for KSU in a couple of weeks.

papavillars":3gp56do3 said:
I will say Texas A& M, and UT are nothing without the other. TB, you know I wish y'all good luck. Nope no Irish blood, Cherokee and French. Thank goodness UT takes mongrels.
Absolutely....so does Aggieland.

TT, it's all "Good Bull" as we use to say. I don't know of a single 'horn that I dislike or consider an enemy or inferior. We just give one another a hard time. Al my days in Aggieland I hitch hiked back and forthmost of the time. Actually got rides more than once with a carload of 'Tea Sippers". Good guys. :nod:

Well I thought A&M and Mizzou both looked pretty good yesterday. Even though they both lost they still played well. I believe Mizzou is going to have a good season in the SEC east and will likely go to a bowl. A&M have a tougher time in the west but will get some conference wins they are young a look like they will be a force to be reckoned with in a couple of years that young QB looked real good.
They are both going to make the SEC stronger and A&M will be the power house team in Texas because of this move.

papavillars":1k6ikiha said:
What are you smoking? LOL
Come on man. Give us a break. We looked good for two quarters (what else is new). Who did the hons play this week end. New Mexico School for the Handicapped?? ;-)

Latest posts