Hereford Sales this Fall?

Help Support CattleToday:

Hill Creek Farm

Reaction score
Hey everybody, or just Hereford breeders, what Fall sales are you all going this Fall 2006? I am going to the DeShazer Cattle Co. Sale, Mohican Sale, Grandview-Stockdale Sale and the good ole' Mid-Atlantic Bonanza Sale and almost forgot about the Whaley Polled Hereford sale. What about you all, what sales you all going to this year, if any? Take care and maybe we might run into each other if you all attend any of the sales I am going to attend. :cboy:

None, I'm waiting for yours, it's supposed to be the "big event".

mtnman

We'll probably go to the Oklahoma Hereford Assn's sale this fall. They ususally have it at the old Turner Ranch and that's not far from us. I think Star Lake is the only Hereford operation in OK that has a sale and I didn't get up to that one.

if i go it will be DEBTERS horton alabama.their teaming up with a angus breeder this year should be a good sale..... or a all out brawl. angus breeders and hereford in the same building ;-)

I am going to the New England Angus sale in NH have a pair for sale in that sale hope I do good and it isn't too hot suppose to have a heat index up here over 100 next few days

Not much for Hereford sales that I know of in my part of the world. All the surrounding states have their association sales.

Split Butte in Minidoka, ID has an annual sale, but I haven't made it they seems to have a lot a well bred heifers and 3 in 1's.

Anyone ever been to one of their sales?

Alan

i really liked him, we almost flushed a polled cow to his sire NEON.... we used a different horned bull instead though... i like the calf rambo to as well though.

Latest posts