Hereford Bull To Critique

Help Support CattleToday:

You must have a good eye to have picked him and posted it on here, or is there something more to this calf than appears in the pic?

alexfarms":15qimap4 said:
You must have a good eye to have picked him and posted it on here, or is there something more to this calf than appears in the pic?

From the Sale Notes:

Description: At Split Butte Livestock we are always breeding for "the next great herd bull." That is exactly what we feel we have in Fusion 138X!!! Fusion has it all, big hip, long spine, super sound, pigment and documentation to improve even the most progessive programs. Maternal brother to Git-R-Done 19R.

George

Herefords.US":vnxe4nsl said:
alexfarms":vnxe4nsl said:

From the Sale Notes:

Description: At Split Butte Livestock we are always breeding for "the next great herd bull." That is exactly what we feel we have in Fusion 138X!!! Fusion has it all, big hip, long spine, super sound, pigment and documentation to improve even the most progessive programs. Maternal brother to Git-R-Done 19R.

George

I guess if they say it is so, then he probably went too cheap. If I was the buyer, I would want some guarantees.

alexfarms":lf6vtg3h said:
Herefords.US":lf6vtg3h said:
alexfarms":lf6vtg3h said:

From the Sale Notes:

George

I guess if they say it is so, then he probably went too cheap. If I was the buyer, I would want some guarantees.

Personally, if I needed a bull, I'd rather risk about one-fifth of that amount on his half brother whose picture I posted in the first post in this thread. That would probably buy him!

DoublebredDiesel.jpg

George

That heifer is sure feminine. I'd like a herd of them, although black or white would be a better colour :lol2:

The first bull - in B&W - his tail head is very high. Also someone has fed the daylights into him. How would he go
in a paddock of horny females :cry2: :help:

Herefords.US":37f5oe1e said:
rocket2222":37f5oe1e said:
They're probably hoping he last a little longer than his sire did, there again, with a nice insurance policy, maybe not.

Sire?? Or maternal brother??

George

Thanks George, I stand corrected, it's his maternal brother. Apparently I don't read to well when I'm half asleep. :roll: