Hereford-Anxiety

Help Support CattleToday:

mtnman

Reaction score
I was looking through old links, but can't find it. Who said they had some Anxiety 4th bloodlines here? And how do they work?

mtnman

Every hereford breeder on here has Anxiety the 4th bloodlines in their pedigrees.

Right, I know that. I meant that a while back, someone here mentioned buying some Anxiety 4th heifers, so I wanted to find out about them, where they came from, etc.

mtnman

Lang Hereford Ranch of Lampasas, Texas has had straight-bred Anxiety 4th cattle for over 40 years. (512)556-6469. Also, Leland Wallace of Big Spring, TX, 62 years of Herefords, (915)399-4370.

Are you the one that got some Anxiety heifers, greenwillow? And if you did, what did you think of them? How did they do for you?

mtnman

mtnman":2ga7ye1p said:
Are you the one that got some Anxiety heifers, greenwillow? And if you did, what did you think of them? How did they do for you?

mtnman

No, I didn't, but I have thought about it often. Those who raise them say that they are solid trouble-free cattle, but their weaning weights aren't that impressive for this day and time; around 500 without creep. I dare to say that they would make an excellent outcross however.

Latest posts