Help with Russian vs. Asian Women ???

Help Support CattleToday:

Stocker Steve

Reaction score
I kept getting ads on the Cattle Boards... They must know somehow :shock: that I am needy.

I learned from my time in Alaska that Russian women adjust better to the arctic vortex - - but what is my best choice in the lower 48 ?

Unless it's the deep sotuh keep the Brahman influence to a minimum. I used to get those ads too. I deleted all cookies and like magic they disappeared

When faced with a choice where either breed will work well I like to focus my attention on outstanding individuals and pay close attention to docility and overall confirmation with extra emphesis on udders. Low maintenance is also a must have.

cow pollinater":2uule8xn said:
When faced with a choice where either breed will work well I like to focus my attention on outstanding individuals and pay close attention to docility and overall confirmation with extra emphesis on udders. Low maintenance is also a must have.

The problem with that is the difficulty of finding good conformation and low maintenance in the same individual. Those two qualities often exist in inverse proportions.

Stocker Steve":ju1dmcu3 said:
I kept getting ads on the Cattle Boards...
You must be on a different site than "cattletoday" because the one that is over this site says that they don't allow any Russian women adds???? even though this makes several people that has said stuff about them. and may I add most people on her do not like them adds. and it has nothing to do with what you search for to what adds you see. I never search for Russian and Asian women but I see them adds also and the only place I see them is on "CATTLETODAY" if they are Google adds than I should see them on other sites but I don't so I say its a "cattletoday" thing.

cow pollinater":2ieghhig said:

Thats the funniest thing i have read in a while!

I get those spam ads all the time. Christian singles, single this and that. Hair growth and I am not bald. Lots of diet ads and I don't need to diet. The little blue pill ads too.

Those ads must work for something. They keep sending them. Had a new email for months. No spam. Bought some rings at a jewlry store and they wanted my email. I reluctantly gave it. Started getting plenty of spam that day.

Don't overlook the genetic impact on the offspring. While the Asian breed will typically increase intelligence, you most likely will sacrifice some automobile driving skills. The Russian breed provide strength and athleticism, but may also provide some extra shiftiness and a possible touch of brutality. Get those EPD'S checked out!

bball":1gm7ow2l said:
Don't overlook the genetic impact on the offspring. While the Asian breed will typically increase intelligence, you most likely will sacrifice some automobile driving skills. The Russian breed provide strength and athleticism, but may also provide some extra shiftiness and a possible touch of brutality. Get those EPD'S checked out!
The Russians are screamers....the Asians are moaners. Take your pick. :mrgreen:

TexasBred":2afvrs3x said:
bball":2afvrs3x said:

Speculation vs. Experience? :lol2:

bball":2tx18x40 said:
TexasBred":2tx18x40 said:
bball":2tx18x40 said:

Speculation vs. Experience? :lol2:

:lol: :lol:

Deepsouth":2ashvtv3 said:
You need to get a look at their mothers if you can.
Old Russian woman:
82390193.jpg

Old Asian woman:
4523649809_f893abca83.jpg

TexasBred":y3gl5ps7 said:
bball":y3gl5ps7 said:

Russian = YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG!!!

Asian = {miscellaneous unintelligible grumbling}

Or, maybe that's wasn't what you were talking about ... ???

Knew a guy who got himself a Russian bride. Maybe 3 years before she left him. He spent $5000 gettin' her over here (at least). I cannot fault him, because I have made mistakes in love (lust) myself. She is a beauty, she works at Lowes.

Latest posts