Hellofva Fight in Waco

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred":g590ppl0 said:
Waco....don't tell me you got one of those denim vest hanging up with your colors all over it?? :shock:

No I don't own any vest or motorcycles. I like 4 wheels on anything I drive. I just recognize them from training I have in gangs. I know at least a little bit about every major gang that operates in Texas.

I hope the Patels get sued for basically allowing this to happen. Not sure if they are all related but have met a few Patels in Waco and not about much. Looks like they will lose their Twin Peaks franchise rights.

Info I got is that it's a turf war. The "rocker" on the bottom of the colors (jacket-vest) shows who controls that area. The Bandito's have had Texas on theirs for a long time, from the photos the Cossacks added Texas to theirs. In the biker world this is a declaration of war. Looks like each gang brought some minor league backup to the battle. This won't be settled for a long time and will involve lots of body's in the morgue. :hide:

dcarp":31m4gmaf said:
Info I got is that it's a turf war. The "rocker" on the bottom of the colors (jacket-vest) shows who controls that area. The Bandito's have had Texas on theirs for a long time, from the photos the Cossacks added Texas to theirs. In the biker world this is a declaration of war. Looks like each gang brought some minor league backup to the battle. This won't be settled for a long time and will involve lots of body's in the morgue. :hide:

If the rumors are true that the Hells Angels are backing the Cossacks this really could get bloody.

dcarp":2uelsf78 said:
As long as they aren't police or non-biker civilians, I don't see a down side to that.
OTOH, they sure is some pretty babies---is it really a prerequisite to be maggot ugly and around 50 yrs old (or both) to be in a Texas biker gang?

waco mugshots

TennesseeTuxedo":3sgjh5im said:
wacocowboy":3sgjh5im said:
Two groups are rumored to have green lighted Waco PD

What does that mean?
Biker leader says it's open season on Waco PD.
They're talking murdering police officers.

There's an article in today's Hou Chronicle about it.

greybeard":1oyrzscx said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1oyrzscx said:
wacocowboy":1oyrzscx said:
Two groups are rumored to have green lighted Waco PD

What does that mean?
Biker leader says it's open season on Waco PD.
They're talking murdering police officers.

There's an article in today's Hou Chronicle about it.

Pretty much. They told their boys see a Waco cop kill a Waco cop. In gangs most kills have to be approved by the ranking members. If a leader signs off on a killing it is said that person has been green lighted.

I just read about this "green lighting" business on the link provided.

I trust you are saying you hope law enforcement has the green light to defend themselves and you are in no way condoning these thugs and their behavior.

TennesseeTuxedo":2tmakqzq said:

I trust you are saying you hope law enforcement has the green light to defend themselves and you are in no way condoning these thugs and their behavior.

Cops always have the right to defend themselves they don't need a green light. The leaders of two OMGs have put a green light on cops meaning their members can kill cops at whenever they get a chance. I would never condone this behavior was just explaining how it works.

wacocowboy":3kuf5nbu said:
TennesseeTuxedo":3kuf5nbu said:

Cops always have the right to defend themselves they don't need a green light. The leaders of two OMGs have put a green light on cops meaning their members can kill cops at whenever they get a chance. I would never condone this behavior was just explaining how it works.

I know Waco. My thought and prayers go out to the law enforcement community in rather area.

I was actually asking GB what his thoughts were.

wacocowboy":18028v4c said:
TexasBred":18028v4c said:
Waco....don't tell me you got one of those denim vest hanging up with your colors all over it?? :shock:

No I don't own any vest or motorcycles. I like 4 wheels on anything I drive. I just recognize them from training I have in gangs. I know at least a little bit about every major gang that operates in Texas.

I hope the Patels get sued for basically allowing this to happen. Not sure if they are all related but have met a few Patels in Waco and not about much. Looks like they will lose their Twin Peaks franchise rights.
I agree that these thugs look like a bunch of overwieght losers. Because thats exactly what they are. But the restaurant management is liable is horseshyt. The police new the meeting was going to happen. They are the ones that droped the ball. If they hadn't meet at twin peaks it would have been somewhere else. The police had the information, and failed to prevent it . what they have done a good job of is making the small businesses owner the scapegoat for their failure.

fenceman":fyipujri said:
wacocowboy":fyipujri said:
TexasBred":fyipujri said:

I agree that these thugs look like a bunch of overwieght losers. Because thats exactly what they are. But the restaurant management is liable is horseshyt. The police new the meeting was going to happen. They are the ones that droped the ball. If they hadn't meet at twin peaks it would have been somewhere else. The police had the information, and failed to prevent it . what they have done a good job of is making the small businesses owner the scapegoat for their failure.

How would you have prevented it?

fenceman":3o10julo said:
The police knew the meeting was going to happen. They are the ones that dropped the ball. If they hadn't met at twin peaks it would have been somewhere else. The police had the information, and failed to prevent it.
Since when can police prevent meetings?

Just shows me that the cops can't protect you if their right next to you. I believe putting a green light on cops is all BS propaganda by the cops. I believe that the cops killed most if not all of the dead. How hard could it be to kill a cop? Their not bullet proof, and they don't know their enemy. Police officers have a tough and very dangerous job.

I agree that these thugs look like a bunch of overwieght losers. Because thats exactly what they are. But the restaurant management is liable is horseshyt. The police new the meeting was going to happen. They are the ones that droped the ball. If they hadn't meet at twin peaks it would have been somewhere else. The police had the information, and failed to prevent it . what they have done a good job of is making the small businesses owner the scapegoat for their failure.[/quote]

How would you have prevented it?[/quote]

Im not in that business. But i know the law has sitting nearby monitoring the meeting. Maybe the could of sit in the parking lot and made their presence felt ? BUT YOUR QUESTION IS DODGING MY POINT. how is it the restaurant owners fault. Let me make it more simple. Twin peaks is in the business of making sorry food, and having it served by women with large udders. The police are in the business of preventing crime and maintaining public safety. NOW WHO DIDNT DO THEIR JOB.

Latest posts