Hello

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
I've been away for a long time -- sorry about that.. Had kidney stone surgery,which knocked me for a loop and other odds and ends happened including a computer crash..
Anyways,I'm still alive.

It's great to hear from you Peg! I have thought about you and other going MIA many times. Glad you're back and please keep posting. My prayers are with you,

Alan

Peg!!!!! :wave: :)
Good to see you back! Sorry to hear of the 'puter crash and the kidney stone. Glad its resolved.

I've wondered where you were. Stick around.

Maybe you can find chrisy!

Workinonit Farm":1z8sf7hn said:
Peg!!!!! :wave: :)
Good to see you back! Sorry to hear of the 'puter crash and the kidney stone. Glad its resolved.

I've wondered where you were. Stick around.

Maybe you can find chrisy!

And Alison!

Peg!!!!!
I was thinking about you and hoping you were doing well!
So glad to see you back! :banana: :banana: :heart: :heart:

The surgery really has me slowed down.. Was counting up and I was under anesthesia 7 times last month,once for 3 hours.. I've been told that as you get older you just don't snap back as well.. and I believe it!

I managed to find a Dental Clinic and I have an abscessed tooth ,and one that's cracked at the root.. The dentist told me that people crack teeth like that in car wrecks and bad bar fights....... Only thing I can think of is 50 years I was reaching down for the reins and the horse raised his head,hitting me under the cheekbone.. Subdural hemotoma ,double vision.. few other odds and ends. Guess that's where that came from. Anywase,now I gotta find an Oral Surgeon .. Jeeez,one thing after another..at least my constant headache is clearing up,guess the antibiotics are working..

I noticed you had not posted in some time, we go to Bastrop several times month on business, I wondered if you were still around, and it got me to thinking how someone could pass on and the board members would never know. O'l cowboys never die they just fade away. :cboy:

Yes-a lady from home died several months ago and I didn't know about it until I saw an obituary in another town's newspaper online..
I've told my son to go thro my contacts and tell everyone ,but whether he will or not,who knows...

Latest posts