New here,"Hello"

Help Support CattleToday:

irish

Reaction score
Hello all ! Just registered today. Wondering how many Razorback fans are in here ? Not that I am one but I am an Arkansan. I am not into sports. Just think that locals could help me on my quest.

Thank you for the welcomes & I ain't no hog fan either. I love pigs but not into sports at all. I am happy just being outside.

Welcome, I am in Arkansas, but left my heart in Texas. That works for me since it's just across the street.

fourstates":19oqzx7o said:
Welcome, I am in Arkansas, but left my heart in Texas. That works for me since it's just across the street.

Funny....I used to live in Texarkana on Sabean Street. Got hit by a car there riding my bike when I was 10. The car was driven by this little old lady who no longer needed to drive.

irish":o3g6d2qs said:
Got hit by a car there riding my bike when I was 10. The car was driven by this little old lady who no longer needed to drive.
How many times do I have to apologize for that?? Sheesh.

Welcome to the boards!

angie":k31pz1s0 said:
irish":k31pz1s0 said:
Got hit by a car there riding my bike when I was 10. The car was driven by this little old lady who no longer needed to drive.

Welcome to the boards!

Gosh Angie, I can't keep up with your age(s) anymore!

Seems you went from 29 to 50 to 40 to a little old lady all in the space of two weeks!?

angie":3q7u3d5m said:
irish":3q7u3d5m said:

Welcome to the boards!

hahahaha....Now Angie has a "bad azz" wheelchair...watch out for it as well...it has a "turbo". :lol: :lol:

TexasBred":25e6we54 said:
angie":25e6we54 said:
irish":25e6we54 said:

Welcome to the boards!

hahahaha....Now Angie has a "bad azz" wheelchair...watch out for it as well...it has a "turbo". :lol: :lol:

She's even worse with her cane! You have to watch her when she's out "hooking" with it.

angie":3no07uam said:
irish":3no07uam said:

Welcome to the boards!

Sooooo very glad to see ppl with a sense of humor. It is so refreshing. Now go flush those keys down the potty/outhouse.