He puts Grit To Shame

Help Support CattleToday:

Son of Butch":167nxw7c said:
Bestoutwest":167nxw7c said:
It's not a deterrent to crime apparently.
Obviously it Stops any from any Repeat offense.
As to deterring others, that is hard to measure... but certainly halts any direct influence.

There's a few folks out there that are lucky it's a deterrent to me.

Capital punishment is not solely for the purpose of a deterrent to crimes. Primitive cultures used execution to remove unfit members from the tribe or clan.

Primitive cultures are also harsh on members who diminish the welfare of the tribe or clan. A non-producer was exiled from the tribe or clan. In times of shortages, if the care of the infants threatened the welfare or survivial of the tribe or clan, they were executed - the tribes of the Kalahari would grab an infant by the feet and bash it's brains out on a rock. Same with the elderly, primitive cultures often left those who had become too frail to contribute to the tribe along the trail to be preyed upon by lions.

When you consider these facts, Grit looks a lot like a fairy Godmother. :D

To be cheap and efficient all you need is a big air tight room pack them in like sardines close the door and remove the oxygen go eat a sandwich and comeback clean up and repeat.

wacocowboy":gg6ng0kh said:
To be cheap and efficient all you need is a big air tight room pack them in like sardines close the door and remove the oxygen go eat a sandwich and comeback clean up and repeat.

Air is 20 % oxygen. It is more expensive to separate oxygen from air than it is to simply replace the air with a non-oxygen bearing gas. Such as carbon monoxide which is cheap and easy to produce.

Bright Raven":2jthuf4n said:
wacocowboy":2jthuf4n said:

Air is 20 % oxygen. It is more expensive to separate oxygen from air than it is to simply replace the air with a non-oxygen bearing gas. Such as carbon monoxide which is cheap and easy to produce.

This thread is really off the rails if it was ever really on any to begin with.

TennesseeTuxedo":1plnds6f said:
Bright Raven":1plnds6f said:
wacocowboy":1plnds6f said:

This thread is really off the rails if it was ever really on any to begin with.

Well, what do you want to discuss? We beat the black hides are better to death. :deadhorse:

Bright Raven":29lgwpac said:
wacocowboy":29lgwpac said:

I didn't mean to separate it I meant to remove all the air from the room. It's a lot cleaner this way no hazard of breathing leftover gas while removing bodies.

wacocowboy":x03zgj50 said:
Bright Raven":x03zgj50 said:
wacocowboy":x03zgj50 said:

I didn't mean to separate it I meant to remove all the air from the room. It's a lot cleaner this way no hazard of breathing leftover gas while removing bodies.

Good point.

Now, what is your guess on the flies?
:deadhorse:

I still think blowflies.

Bright Raven":339s8zn3 said:
wacocowboy":339s8zn3 said:
Bright Raven":339s8zn3 said:

Good point.

I still think blowflies.

I think I am going to go with gnats. Maybe fruit flies the guy beating the mule looks awful fruity.

wacocowboy":3t5w01n8 said:
Bright Raven":3t5w01n8 said:
wacocowboy":3t5w01n8 said:

Good point.

I still think blowflies.

I think I am going to go with gnats. Maybe fruit flies the guy beating the mule looks awful fruity.

No not gnats. They would be flying closer to the eyes. Maybe fruit flies. He does look a little like TT and He is fruity. But check out the pattern they fly in. Blowflies fly in that same flight pattern. There is probably a landing strip on the mule's belly.

Bright Raven":31kw689r said:
wacocowboy":31kw689r said:
Bright Raven":31kw689r said:
Good point.

I still think blowflies.

No not gnats. They would be flying closer to the eyes. Maybe fruit flies. He does look a little like TT and He is fruity. But check out the pattern they fly in. Blowflies fly in that same flight pattern. There is probably a landing strip on the mule's belly.

Lol.

Right now I have an invasion of gnats and they are bad about getting in your nose and ear.

Son of Butch":c0r2s34n said:
wacocowboy":c0r2s34n said:
Right now I have an invasion of gnats and they are bad about getting in your nose and ear.
Gnats have always been really good at getting in your ears and nose around here.
Guess I'm just a glass 1/2 full kind of guy. :)

Good for them as long as I don't catch them and smash them. The guy in the OP was a pro killer I am a pro gnat killer.

Latest posts