Have kids w/ a hated ex, or step-kids you adore ??

Help Support CattleToday:

Kathie in Thorp

Reaction score
Somethng to think about: If you are a parent separated from your child's mother or father, or a step-parent grateful to have that child in your life . . . Remember: Without the other, that child would not be in your life. I'm reminded of that today, as my daughter's father is having life-threatening problems.

Kathie in Thorp":3hsicp9k said:
Somethng to think about: If you are a parent separated from your child's mother or father, or a step-parent grateful to have that child in your life . . . Remember: Without the other, that child would not be in your life. I'm reminded of that today, as my daughter's father is having life-threatening problems.
I would never want anything bad to happen to my ex-wife or any misfortune come through her life. I actually still pray for her as I always did. She's always been a great mother and grandmother. Wouldn't even think of denying that.

The mother (my wife) of my first child died hours after the birth. 25+ years later, I remarried and gained a wonderful, beautiful and smart daughter and the most incredible autistic son. I am a very lucky man.

Latest posts