Has anyone heard of Agenda 21?

Help Support CattleToday:

circlew

Reaction score
If you haven't heard of Agenda 21 yet, I suggest you do some research and while your at it get your guns loaded. The Obama administration and the U.N. are pushing us towards a one world government and we better do something quick before its to late. I suggest everyone read the links I have attached!

\http://www.theblaze.com/stories/alabama-takes-a-stand-against-soros-backed-agenda-21/

http://news.investors.com/article/61417 ... htm?p=full

Yes, I've heard of it but that's just part of the story. Its the same people that killed Kennedy and Princess Diana, orchestrated 9/11, got a foreign national elected president, put fluoride in the water, and are putting tiny cameras and microphones in our digital TVs so they can keep tabs on us at home.

Personally, I'm looking into buying an old, slightly used T-55 Russian tank on the black market. Once I figure out a way to conceal it I'll be ready. Shotguns and deer rifles ain't gonna cut it when they come after us. These people are serious.

VanC":1aofsqcw said:
Yes, I've heard of it but that's just part of the story. Its the same people that killed Kennedy and Princess Diana, orchestrated 9/11, got a foreign national elected president, put fluoride in the water, and are putting tiny cameras and microphones in our digital TVs so they can keep tabs on us at home.

Personally, I'm looking into buying an old, slightly used T-55 Russian tank on the black market. Once I figure out a way to conceal it I'll be ready.

Shotguns and deer rifles ain't gonna cut it when they come after us. These people are serious.
I knew a man that years ago was going to buy a tank and bury it up to the turrent. He expected a race war to erupt at any time.
His wife divorced him and I think that ended his tank plan.
He was a very intelligent nut case. He knew a lot about a lot of things and used his knowledge to impress and dominate people. One of the most controlling people I ever knew.

Moral of this story: Don't get hung up in all this tank stuff.
One of those little submarines might be a different story. :nod:

Well this is my take, if Obuma loses and Zimmerman is found not guilty, the white city folk better be armed.
And we need to get out of the U.N.

Ryder":1qo3knq9 said:
I knew a man that years ago was going to buy a tank and bury it up to the turrent. He expected a race war to erupt at any time.
He was a very intelligent nut case. He knew a lot about a lot of things and used his knowledge to impress and dominate people. One of the most controlling people I ever knew.

A submarine, huh? On the surface it looks pretty impractical. On the other hand, if everything east of the Indiana border breaks off and falls into the ocean, a submarine might come in handy. You never know.

VanC":1zr6chje said:
Ryder":1zr6chje said:

A submarine, huh? On the surface it looks pretty impractical. On the other hand, if everything east of the Indiana border breaks off and falls into the ocean, a submarine might come in handy. You never know.

2 Words ''kaufman lake'' :tiphat:

Ryder":pd203yst said:
He expected a race war to erupt at any time.

Charlie Manson thought "Helter Skelter" presaged a race war.
I always though Yellow Submarine was the more ominous song.

Yes . Agenda 21 is an action plan of the United Nations (UN) related to sustainable development and was an outcome of the United Nations Conference on Environment and Development (UNCED) held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, in 1992. It is a comprehensive blueprint of action to be taken globally, nationally, and locally by organizations of the UN, governments, and major groups in every area in which humans directly affect the environment.

Latest posts