hard to stomach this one.

Help Support CattleToday:

Don't judge the cops too harshly because you were not there. The jury did not find them guilty......

And, for those that pull a knife, the gun is completely justifiable. I wouldn't taser them.

grannysoo":o97ll9mb said:
Don't judge the cops too harshly because you were not there. The jury did not find them guilty......

And, for those that pull a knife, the gun is completely justifiable. I wouldn't taser them.

Couldn't disagree with you more grannysoo. The guy is handcuffed laying on his belly. He weighs 140lbs. One cop is standing on his neck when the other cop sticks a stun gun on his back. That is when the guy starts screaming. Then the cop puts his stun gun away. A little time goes by then they start punching the guy. I really don't care what happen before they got on camera. They had the guy subdued. They should have been found guilty. Our justice system makes mistakes all the time and this is obviously one of them.

Walt

Hey Walt, why don't you and your bud the Tenn Master Beef producer get together and see if Macon will add a Cop hater forum to the boards???

Man if I were all powerful I would love to put some of you whiners in the arrest situations these officers go through.

Bury a few of your friends, you'll see what I mean.

ALX.":2ndufpi0 said:
Hey Walt, why don't you and your bud the Tenn Master Beef producer get together and see if Macon will add a Cop hater forum to the boards???

Man if I were all powerful I would love to put some of you whiners in the arrest situations these officers go through.

I have a good friend that is a cop. He is getting married in October and I will stand with him as one of his Groomsmen. I just wanted to point out that the system is not perfect. The system is far from perfect. In my eyes this video turns my stomach. This guy is rear ended in a traffic accident and takes a good beating for it. View this video and take the uniforms off the cops. How would you feel about it then. Imagine watching a video of people doing this to another person without the badge. What would happen to these folks.

I admit its a hard job. I couldn't do it. I also couldn't be a teacher, accountant, or basketball player. That doesn't mean I don't have standards for those that do have that job. Cops above all else need to be level headed and patient. I would apply that to teachers as well.

Walt

Txwalt":2sxjjrou said:
The system is far from perfect. Well thank you for the insight, now all of us who think the system is perfect will have to reconsider.

In my eyes this video turns my stomach. OK , so you use your eyes and stomach, watch the video and use your brain.

This guy is rear ended in a traffic accident and takes a good beating for it.

Nope, now you are talking like the wordsmith who peddled this crap. The accident had nothing to do with it. Fighting the police did.

View this video and take the uniforms off the cops. How would you feel about it then. Imagine watching a video of people doing this to another person without the badge. What would happen to these folks.

Nope Walt , what would happen to the axxhole? Those boys could have made that perpetrator a grease spot. They have to get the job done without hurting the goof!
Sometimes I think that is what is wrong.

That doesn't mean I don't have standards for those that do have that job. Cops above all else need to be level headed and patient.

Above all else cops need to go home at the end of their shift.

Walt

Walt, unlike the loud mouth woman in the other one, this leaves no doubt they crossed the line here.

ALX.":2ur0zico said:

ALX you ever been associated with a police officer first hand? Well I have had a bro-inlaw who was a officer. 35 years ago when he married my sister he arrested my brother for stealing. Mother and other siblings treated him like crap because of him arresting my brother. Some mos later at a family reunion he approached me and told me he noticed I never distanced myself from him or treated him like the others over that instance. I advised him he had a job to do and I highly respected him for doing it.

Well over the years we became very close and him and my sister ran the the F.O.P. lodge. I would go visit him there and I got to see the real side of A LOT OF the men in blue. Let me say there are some good cops. But after setting in and listening to these guys there is a whole lot of rotten apples also. They like our goverment have two sets of rules one for us and another for them. They hand out whats called courtesy cards to their friends and families in essence these are get out of jail free cards. [Or whats known as look the other way cards.] Get caught speeding get a free pass no questions asked. Get caught drinking and driving a family member gets to come pick the one carrying the courtesy card home. About the courtesy cards I never ever accepted one when offered. I reminded my bro-inlaw that just like when he arrested my brother justice is for one and all. I also advised him in my eyes there were no big I'S and little u's.

Then theres the old domestic violence where you or I GO TO JAIL. While they take hours to convince the spouse you really dont want to press charges because this could ruin our compadres job. Yea then theres the conversations where a fellow officer had a run in with someone. Even though the fellow officer was in the wrong. They band together and mark the individual who stood up to the officer and lay low for the individual who had the balls to stand up to their compadre. Then theres the old throw down where they are ready at the drop of a hat to produce a weapon to cover their owns hinney. Good police officers are worth their weight in gold. But that said there are many hot heads that make it through the acadamey. They give and expect special treatment. Thats why you see them with all their cars adorned with the F.O.P. badges on their license plates. Then they keep their badge right with their drivers license so they can flash it when stopped and get preferintial treatment.

Never will forget one thanksgiving when my bro-inlaw came to visit. We were going through a little town my bro-inlaw was driving. I advised him to slow down as the cops in that town did not play and would arrest or ticket their own mother. He was running about 25 over the speed limit. His reply was to pull out his billfold and show me the first thing the cop would see was his badge if he was stopped. Well guess what sure enough he got stopped. Now while the officer was coming up to the window I was laughing and screaming show him your badge Don show him your badge. :lol2: He threatened me if I did not hush I would be walking. Guess what the Cop that had the scrupples my bro-inlaw had when he was younger did to him? You got it he got what he deserved! I laughed till it hurt. Guess what I never saw that side of him before. Then there was the time his son got ticketed by a cop in an adjoining town. His son told the ticketing officer that his dad was a cop in the adjoining town and showed him the courtesy card or get out of it for free card. The cop did not let my nephew go and you got it my bro-inlaw was laying for the cop that had the scrupples to ticket his son.

Many enter the profession with the best of intentions and scrupples. Darn shame as time passes they become like their peers start seeing big i's and little u's. If you knew how many in society had been lied on by no count officers it would scare you to death. I have the up most respect for the men in blue. Then again I HAVE NOTHING BUT DISDAIN for the ones that have 2 sets of rules. Bad cops are lower scum bags than the people they arrest. Why because they took a oath to uphold the law not to judge who the law applies to and make their selves judge jury and prosecutor.

Now about my bro-inlaw when I voiced my opinion over time about the in equal treatment and stuff it kind of left a bad taste in his mouth. Seems he is more comfortable now being around the siblings that take the free pass cards than me. I just don't understand that. :???:

I have saw the good ones and bad ones first hand.

Dusty-Trails":ge2jpwwx said:
ALX you ever been associated with a police officer first hand?

Looked at one in the mirror for 25 years, will be sleeping with one for another 9 years until she retires.

Walt is a good poster so I went looking to find out more about this case.

The guy fled the scene - now all us geniuses with 20/20 hindsight know he did it because his head isn't right ( allegedly, it is a common excuse, and he is fit to drive so he can't be that messed up ).

But the officers rolling on that call now have lots of reason to move to another level of alertness.
One of the officers find Hernandez hunkered down and gives commands to him but he resists, gets Tasered and the struggle moves to the area covered by the cruiser camera.

You can see the officers are all winded by this time and Hernandez shows little sign of choosing to comply or signs of fatigue - for whatever reason - the reason is not that important until control is established.

Unless you have fought disturbed people you have no idea how it feels. Punches don't faze them, pain compliance ( wrist locks / arm bars / pressure points ) don't work. Chemical agents may have little or no effect. They have super human strength and show animal like rage.

Repeated punching to a muscle group is a commonly used tactic to get a suspect to release something they are holding, it is something we are trained to do up here. Submission blows are also taught but they must be delivered with an open hand to the targeted area. If punching to maintain control is taught in training in Austin, then Hernandez certainly qualifies to receive punches, as it can be seen he is resisting and trying to improve his fighing position, and he admitted trying to get to his back in court.

All that said, these officers at most would likely have received extra training up here. The one officer didn't seem to know how to put his ASP away properly, and standing on the neck is something I doubt is taught in training.

6 female jurors were charged with deciding a verdict in this case, and the officers were cleared.
The internet and all of the self serving special interest parties who have an axe to grind with government or the police will twist and distort difficult situations like this to accomplish their goals.

Dusty - good post, don't doubt a word, seen a lot of it, but gotta say the get out of jail cards would likely wind you up in jail here. Obstruction of Justice.

I should stay out of these types of threads as I am too close to it, but while doing the little bit of research and looking at all the You Tubers that love to see cop killings on tape, I guess I think should speak up as well.

I gotta say, being married to an officer for 18 years, there are no such thing as get out of jail free cards around here. you wont find that in this county. I have been written tickets even tho my other half is an officer, and my youngest brother has been arrested numerous times BY my other half for being an all around cant say it and be nice. my family doesnt hate my other half for it, brother deserved it. thats how it works, we have laws for a reason, you break them you get a ticket or arrested. doesnt really do much good to whine about it when you do. they apply to everyone not just everyone else.
One time my other half broke a guys arm when he arrested him. the guy resisted and he got his arm broke. but the part of the story that most dont see is that my other half observed this guy beating the living daylights out of his girlfriend thru a sliding glass door. the little weasel thought it was a good idea to try and thump the cop too, got his arm cranked up and it snapped, did he sue?? nope!!! he was in the wrong in the first place and he knew it!!! btw the girlfriend had to go to the hospital he thumped her so bad...

I support the good cops-the bad ones need to be off the force and out of power..

The only problem with this that I see is,like the news media they only show the part of the film that they wan't you to see. Not the entire incedent. But makes a good story anyhow.

Cal

Calman":2o34u73d said:
The only problem with this that I see is,like the news media they only show the part of the film that they wan't you to see. Not the entire incedent. But makes a good story anyhow.

Cal

You've peeked my interest. Can you elaborate please?

Walt

Does anyone remember the Rodney King video? Turns out there was quite a bit more to the video than people thought.

Txwalt":1b9jadvi said:
Calman":1b9jadvi said:

Cal

You've peeked my interest. Can you elaborate please?

Walt

What I'm saying is,we only saw the video part they wanted us to see.We don't know for sure what triggered this at the begening,only the reporter's words and the video part he wanted us to see.
There could have been more to it before but we saw only the part the reporter wanted us to see to make his impression.
It could be he hates cops for some personell reason and trying to steer others to believe the way he does.
We need Paul Harvy and "The rest of the story".

Cal

Latest posts