Happy & Safe Holiday!

Help Support CattleToday:

Running Arrow Bill

Reaction score
Merry Christmas and New Year from Running Arrow Farm! Hope you have a great one(s) and let's be careful out there in bad weather! We've also updated our website today...please pay us a visit! 8)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !!!!!!
i want to share a story about my blessing, i was attending an A.I. school and my granny cow decided to have her calf no big deal right. i come home and she is started so i put her up in the pen by herself. the next morning i come out no calf, no sign of labor only a membrane hanging from her. i have to go to school, last day can't miss. i run home and she is still the same , i load her in the trailer and fly to the vet and he says her utreus is twisted and that is why she stopped. it has been over 24 hours since she started. the vet pulls the calf i am assuming is dead by now and so does the vet. his assistant says she sees the eye blink so he hangs her on the fence and pretty soon she is sputtering trying get air.
he layed her on the ground and she is trying to get up. i named her blessing because i didn't think i would have her, she is 6 weeks old today and doing great. snow on the ground and zero tonight. :D

Latest posts