Half the picture

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
Till now I've only seen half the picture but ran up on a cicada morphing and thought it was pretty neat. Never seen this before and am still in awe at how such a insect can come out of such a small shell.

I always thought they felt like them. I told Kevin's Grandson it was a pork rind, he looked at it; then at me and made a really bad face and threw it on the ground. I think the legs, the face and the rear end on it gave it away. :lol2:

Chuckie":qlf2v0k9 said:
Did you know those shells taste just like pork rinds if you sprinkle salt on them?
Have you tasted them? :shock:
I ate a butterfly chrysalis when I was little. It was my sisters school project. She wasn't very happy with me and still holds a grudge to this day. I know this because she was just telling my granddaughter about it yesterday. :mrgreen:

Jo I agree. Nature is pretty amazing!

branguscowgirl":3w3ma7of said:
Hook":3w3ma7of said:
How do you keep your rims so clean?
:lol: Good question! Maybe he has all asphalt city roads to drive on....... :lol:

I just keep a bucket of soap water in the back of the truck and whenever I come up on beggers at the off ramps I get them to scrub my tires and if they do a good job I'll toss a quarter on the pavement. ;-)

Nah, that's my daughter's car and part of the deal is she pays for her gas and keeps the car up. She's doing a good job don't you think?

Jogeephus":3s0eiy7e said:
branguscowgirl":3s0eiy7e said:
Hook":3s0eiy7e said:
How do you keep your rims so clean?
:lol: Good question! Maybe he has all asphalt city roads to drive on....... :lol:

I just keep a bucket of soap water in the back of the truck and whenever I come up on beggers at the off ramps I get them to scrub my tires and if they do a good job I'll toss a quarter on the pavement. ;-)

Nah, that's my daughter's car and part of the deal is she pays for her gas and keeps the car up. She's doing a good job don't you think?
:nod: :nod: :nod:

No, I haven't tried one of those crunchy little critters yet, but the years not over. I was told that I ate one of those fat brown beetles that flies into the porch lights when I was a baby. Seems those wiggly prickly legs would have hung in my throat before I could have swallowed it, but if they had of fed me, I would not have put it in my mouth. Now I believe them about the rocks.

You coudln;t leave well enough alone could you? The accursed things have started here today. Now no peace and quiet for the next couple of weeks.

Latest posts