halal meat

Help Support CattleToday:

ALACOWMAN":4xzzs7r0 said:
ANAZAZI":4xzzs7r0 said:
In order to be a halal butcher you need to be jew, christian or muslim. You kill the animal by slashing the jugular veins while saying "bismillah, allah akhbar". It is all right to shoot the animal through the brain first. There you go! All other food safety rules must be followed regardless if halal butchering or not, and do not use any blood for food. :2cents:
things dont seem right with that,,, one.. why would a muslim let a jew perform the ritual..and why would a christian

I do not know, probably because the three religions are very similar when it comes to food rules.

The big city around here (Pittsburgh and Morgantown) have a bunch of muslims. From my understanding they need to hoof it to pert near Wash DC to get their goat meat. Not sure where the price is now but few years ago it was above $5.00/lb cut and wrapped. Not bad for a weed eating goat. I had some goats given to me a few years back (I know its a long story) and they sell like hot cakes at the auction. I have been told that most of the goat meat is imported to this country from Australia. If I could find a kosher butcher around here I would run as many goats as I could with my cows. Pro to this is they eat the weeds that your cows do not. Con is you can't keep a goat in a fence unless this fence will hold back water. They do not require much and they throw twins and trips often. Hoof trimming will keep ya busy though.

TexasBred":3hg89hkc said:
I don't think so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i dont think so either, the jews are still stuck to the old laws,, the Christians have Jesus that cleared up the red tape, and the muslims have a tomb of a dead prophet and get to stare at the promise land from afar occupide by the jews that sold them the meat they prayed over

Latest posts