H A Image Maker 0415

Help Support CattleToday:

blk mule

Reaction score
Coluld i hear comments on Image Maker calves, ABS carries this bull and i`m looking for lite BW & good dispotion, would he be a good choice ?

blk mule

Last spring his progeny did well in a lot of sales. I would google "HA Image maker progeny". You will find sale flyers that include pictures and EPDs of his progeny. I have in the past contacted the owners of bulls of interest. They will give you pictures and measurements. He's obviously a 7+ frame bull, who is extremely long. His carcass scores are pretty week. He does pass on growth. My concern with him is the lack of width & depth. If your cows are pretty thick, you could have a great match. I would not breed him to cows that lack capacity. All in all, you could do worse.

I didnt want to post this because I have never seen any but I heard this second hand. The guy really liked his Image Makers but he said some of them could get tubular (sp?), meaning lacking depth. So I think High Voltage may be right on target with his appraisal. Good luck you could probably do alot worse..