Gun Show

Help Support CattleToday:

Calman

Reaction score
Big doings at Wichita Falls this week end. Guess I'll be making an appearance at the gun show.
I'll be taking cash only and leaving all credit cards at home.
Just because I know I give in to easy to temptation

Cal

Calman":1ufub72i said:
Big doings at Wichita Falls this week end. Guess I'll be making an appearance at the gun show.

Cal
I went this weekend and said I was not going to buy anything just sell. That didnt work at all. Spent way too much but got a lot of things I like. Have fun.

Calman":vb4qohk3 said:

Cal

We may be going, too. Just have to see how much work gets done between now and then. :D

Last gun show I went to, I watched a man accidently shoot himself in the but, and ankle. So be careful as well. Not everybody there is as careful as they should be.

Went to a gun show Sunday and bought some ammo I had been trying to find.
Then went to Cabalas because it was close.
Was looking at a S&W .500. Salesman told me to pull the trigger and see how it felt. I did. Then he said cock it and try the single action trigger. I did. I think that is the best trigger I have ever felt on a brand new gun. Now I want one.
But I can't figure out any way to justify better than $1360 for a .500. I just don't see a lot of grizzly bears in Louisiana.

Boy that was not worth the 50mi drive. Only about half the dealers there and a bunch of outragely priced guns.
Bought two bricks of large rifle primers and came home.

Cal

Calman":6qxdehad said:
Boy that was not worth the 50mi drive. Only about half the dealers there and a bunch of outragely priced guns.

Cal

In that case, I'm glad we didn't go! :D Did you at least eat somewhere good while you were in the big city?

Texas Gal":wkl0pyhb said:
Calman":wkl0pyhb said:

Cal

In that case, I'm glad we didn't go! :D Did you at least eat somewhere good while you were in the big city?

Mater of fact I stopped at my sons house just as he qas pulling a brisket from the smoker.
Yes I ate good. lol

Cal

Latest posts