Help Support CattleToday:

Crowderfarms":3uz8fn5n said:
Ryder":3uz8fn5n said:
msscamp":3uz8fn5n said:
Ryder":3uz8fn5n said:
Beefy":3uz8fn5n said:
they are eeeeeeeeVIL.
They are also insolent.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Do you know what the difference is between a cat and a dog? A dog comes when he is called, but a cat takes a message and gets back to you! ;-)

Long time, no see Ryder. How are you? I hope things have been going well for you! :)
I've been in and out. Been busy preparing for my anticipated new job in the Crowder Administration. I am getting a little concerned that he may get to caught up in his womanizing and let the campaign get away from him. He needs to wait until after the election to devote full time to his lady friends.
Ryder, I have come to the conclusion that these women are all set-ups trying to derail my campaign.There are 2 CIA operatives here that are causing me grief. Dont worry Ryder, we will be victorious, and your job has been confirmed. We are up to a 98% approval rating according to BET television. :shock:
Crowder, for some time I have had misgivings about the two people I think you are referring too. I think one of them has associated with a foreign element that infiltrated his homeland for too long. I wonder if he, in turn, influenced the other one. I am glad to know you see through their scheme and are on your guard.

msscamp":1ffolqy0 said:
Crowderfarms":1ffolqy0 said:
msscamp":1ffolqy0 said:
Ryder":1ffolqy0 said:
I am getting a little concerned that he may get to caught up in his womanizing and let the campaign get away from him. He needs to wait until after the election to devote full time to his lady friends.

This sounds like a no-win situation to me; if he attends to his lady friends now the campaign loses out, but if attends to his lady friends after he is elected the country loses out. Perhaps he simply needs a chastity belt (so to speak) and then everyone prospers? What do you think?
Msscamp. Chas-tity is a dirty 8 letter word.

Hmmmm, sounds to me like you might be related to a former president of ours! ;-)
Nah, I dont have a friend named Monica. (dirty 6 legged word)

Ryder":191wscgp said:
Crowderfarms":191wscgp said:
msscamp":191wscgp said:
Beefy":191wscgp said:
they are eeeeeeeeVIL.
They are also insolent.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Do you know what the difference is between a cat and a dog? A dog comes when he is called, but a cat takes a message and gets back to you! ;-)

Long time, no see Ryder. How are you? I hope things have been going well for you! :)
I've been in and out. Been busy preparing for my anticipated new job in the Crowder Administration. I am getting a little concerned that he may get to caught up in his womanizing and let the campaign get away from him. He needs to wait until after the election to devote full time to his lady friends.
Ryder, I have come to the conclusion that these women are all set-ups trying to derail my campaign.There are 2 CIA operatives here that are causing me grief. Dont worry Ryder, we will be victorious, and your job has been confirmed. We are up to a 98% approval rating according to BET television. :shock:
Crowder, for some time I have had misgivings about the two people I think you are referring too. I think one of them has associated with a foreign element that infiltrated his homeland for too long. I wonder if he, in turn, influenced the other one. I am glad to know you see through their scheme and are on your guard.
For the sake of our great nations future and security, I'll reveal their names: Mohhamed MikeC, and his dastardly associate, Farrakan Flaboy.Sleep tight America.You're in good hands with Ryder.

msscamp":1zbbc829 said:
Ryder":1zbbc829 said:
I am getting a little concerned that he may get to caught up in his womanizing and let the campaign get away from him. He needs to wait until after the election to devote full time to his lady friends.

This sounds like a no-win situation to me; if he attends to his lady friends now the campaign loses out, but if attends to his lady friends after he is elected the country loses out. Perhaps he simply needs a chastity belt (so to speak) and then everyone prospers? What do you think?
After he is elected there will not be any problem. By that time I am sure he will see these ladies just as misguided and needing a tender hand to help them along.
A good, big meal and a tender touch can do wonders.

Ryder":2sgck0au said:
msscamp":2sgck0au said:
Ryder":2sgck0au said:

After he is elected there will not be any problem. By that time I am sure he will see these ladies just as misguided and needing a tender hand to help them along.
A good, big meal and a tender touch can do wonders.

It's that 'tender touch' that has me worried! Could lead to all kinds of confusing and derailing situations!

Crowderfarms":sgxplv80 said:
And Msscamp will emerge as my First Lady too.I know I just set my self up for some more stirrin'.

Excuse me? I've missed something here! :eek:

Latest posts