grazon next

Help Support CattleToday:

Anyone use Alligare+D The Manufacturer claims it is equal to Grazon Next.

kerley":1clbpf3r said:

Can't find it online. Very interested in anything that is similar, but cheaper.

Bigfoot":2sygw1yj said:
kerley":2sygw1yj said:

Can't find it online. Very interested in anything that is similar, but cheaper.
Alligare+D is manufactured in Opelika, Alabama by Alligare, LLC. I bought it at the local Ranch Supply near my place. The Brochuer claim's
it is a replacement for Grazon Plus and contains 2,2d. They have a web page, try www. alligare.com. I bought this product because I could not find the Grazon Plus. I sprayed one pasture with the Grazon Plus with great success. I stopped spraying when the wife complained that I needed to Bush hog our road way and I just did not get back to the spraying until now. Hope I beat the rain.

I checked out their web page. I liked there products, not sure what they cost though. Nothing jumped out at me, as a replacement for this new Grazon.

Bigfoot":26ixuxl5 said:
I checked out their web page. I liked their products, not sure what they cost though. Nothing jumped out at me, as a replacement for this new Grazon.
I agree, the Ranch Supply said they were out of the Grazon and the Alligare+D was it's equal. Cost $69.00 for 2 1/2 gallons + surficant. I sprayed about 1/2 acre yesterday afternoon and the weeds were in distress this morning. Personally I would rather stick with a product that has been tried by others and works well. I think I will find some more Grazon somewhere.

kerley":3ejhre1c said:
Bigfoot":3ejhre1c said:
I checked out their web page. I liked their products, not sure what they cost though. Nothing jumped out at me, as a replacement for this new Grazon.
I agree, the Ranch Supply said they were out of the Grazon and the Alligare+D was it's equal. Cost $69.00 for 2 1/2 gallons + surficant. I sprayed about 1/2 acre yesterday afternoon and the weeds were in distress this morning. Personally I would rather stick with a product that has been tried by others and works well. I think I will find some more Grazon somewhere.

Sounds good to me, I paid $120 for 2 gallons of the new grazon.

The restrictions on moving hay from a field that was sprayed with Next has kept me from using it. I'll get the generic P+D next time I run out.

dun":1xjx59h4 said:
The restrictions on moving hay from a field that was sprayed with Next has kept me from using it. I'll get the generic P+D next time I run out.
I'm just worried that the Alligare+D won't do the job so I just have to wait and see, it is a lot cheaper.

kerley":3k2jgqqs said:
dun":3k2jgqqs said:
I'm just worried that the Alligare+D won't do the job so I just have to wait and see, it is a lot cheaper.
If the composition is the same it should work the same. With the generics your not paying the trademark costs that get added on to everything. I've been using Buccanner instead of roundup, works just as good but it doesn;t hurt my wallet near as much

Latest posts