Whats the deal with Grazon

Help Support CattleToday:

You might try adding 1-2% of 28% liquid nitrogen to your mix, helps on the waxy leaves.
Every chemical distributor has their own in house brands of surf. Its a high margin product for them. Most are about the same quality so the amount you use is critical to your results. The waxy leaf stuff like Brute is describing does require a heavier dose and even then, it sometimes doesn't work very well.
Green briar and cedar elms are my biggest problems. Both are waxy leaf plants that are difficult to kill. For me, success is just keeping the big patches of them from getting bigger. I brew up, a toxic mix of Surmount, Tordon, and Remedy plus a double dose of surfactant that works pretty well. Some good goats would probably be a better option.

You are totally correct. But remember I am old and cranky and like for someone to be able to answer at least simple questions instead of looking at me goofy.
I know what you mean. Asked a kid where the hot wire posts were at RK last week and she looked at me like a cow looking at a new gate. RK is fine if you know exactly where everything is, God help you if you don't and need to ask.

You are totally correct. But remember I am old and cranky and like for someone to be able to answer at least simple questions instead of looking at me goofy.
The difference between me ordering some thing online vs walking in to a store depends on the customer service.

I can still get Grazon all day long from my chemical guy.