Got to meet a fellow CT member today!

Help Support CattleToday:

southernultrablack

Reaction score
Made the trip to Springfield MO. To go to the Genetic Power bull sale today, they had a great set of Gelbvieh and Balancer bulls there. Got to meet Frank Boucher while I was there, Great guy!

Was really good to meet you Jeff,you got a really nice bull,I bet you'll like him.Ken.I'm a guy here in Missouri that don't post much,got a small cow/calf herd.Always enjoy reading your posts.I guess you made it alright Jeff,without hitting any bad roads?Was ok here.

frank boucher":3n7h9ufm said:
Was really good to meet you Jeff,you got a really nice bull,I bet you'll like him.Ken.I'm a guy here in Missouri that don't post much,got a small cow/calf herd.Always enjoy reading your posts.I guess you made it alright Jeff,without hitting any bad roads?Was ok here.

You should post more.

frank boucher":2y8ui6dn said:
Frank,
We did make it ok, got home about 4:00am. Snow from Missouri almost all the way home! Roads were good though. It was great to meet you and maybe we will see you there again sometime.

wacocowboy":2qoo8ins said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2qoo8ins said:
wacocowboy":2qoo8ins said:
I've only met one person from here, but there are several I would enjoy meeting.

Maybe we could take in a basketball game sometime?

Maybe we could watch the grass grow instead?

Don't you get enough of that as a grass farmer to begin with?

TennesseeTuxedo":tcsmeqk4 said:
wacocowboy":tcsmeqk4 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":tcsmeqk4 said:
Maybe we could take in a basketball game sometime?

Maybe we could watch the grass grow instead?

Don't you get enough of that as a grass farmer to begin with?

Yeah I guess we could paint something and watch the paint dry. Lol

frank boucher":npkdbknz said:

Well if your ever in Australia your welcome to pay us a visit Frank or anyone from CT for that matter.

Ken

I had the pleasure of meeting a fellow CT member last Sept who stopped by the ranch on his way home. Wonderful person and I also gained a lot of insight - I truly trust his opinion. Always an open invite here!

I have met Milkmaid. Back when she was doing a internship to be a vet I helped line her up with a place to stay. And I have met PRRM from Ranchers.net. He is the factory rep for Powder River. I had bought a new chute and it had an issue. He came out to my place and made it work right.

Latest posts