Got my log house done (pictures added)

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
It has been a project and a lot of work. I done got the furniture moved in and it should be Corona virus free.

zjzEECz.jpg

FDiElHt.jpg

an117g7.jpg

WrF9raY.jpg

Working on this is kinda like the work a urologist or proctologist does. Everything through a small hole, but a big job inside.

FDiElHt.jpg

You are a man of many talents. Apparently, a lot of patience as well. Do you have the time lapse video?

ALACOWMAN said:
simme said:
You are a man of many talents. Apparently, a lot of patience as well. Do you have the time lapse video?

Any body that rebuilds chain saws is eat up with patience..

Did not do a video and it does take some patience.

You obviously need more cattle to take care of, fence to build, etc. That will take up some of your spare time.

It seems like I fixed chain saws every other night but that was so I could go to work the next day. I was never interested in taking it up as a hobby.

Dave said:
You obviously need more cattle to take care of, fence to build, etc. That will take up some of your spare time.

It seems like I fixed chain saws every other night but that was so I could go to work the next day. I was never interested in taking it up as a hobby.
It beats TV.

jltrent said:
Dave said:

It beats TV.

Just about anything beats TV........I know lots of people that have bottles in their house but the house in a bottle looks great!

Latest posts