Gooseneck ball/hitch

Help Support CattleToday:

Silver said:
Could be under your back seat. If not the dealer sells them, as that is the factory goose prep.

I just bought the truck yesterday and my salesman told me don't buy it from them cause it's overpriced

Bfields30 said:

Curious to see where I could find ball/hitch to fit this never seen this type before.
Check with Larry Temples at Temple Trailers about 5 miles south of Sulphur Springs on Highway 154

Bfields30 said:

Curious to see where I could find ball/hitch to fit this never seen this type before.

If it's a factory hitch try B&W factory hitches. I bought one for my F350 on Amazon for less than $200. Came in a case with the ball and two hitches for trailer chains.

Check directly under the bed below the hitch, drivers side rear wheel. There's quite possibly a sticker that says B&W Trailer Hitches (or whatever brand) and a lever with a handle sticking out. Pull & twist the handle, the ball should rotate up. As TT mentioned, on mine the base is square. If not, it's ready to be installed.

You can buy the factory ball from the dealer or the Curt version on Amazon or at Rural King, etc. As pictured above the Curt version is about $100 cheaper than my dealer was.

B&W have a square base. Ford used Curt for many years and are now using Reese hitches. That looks like the hole for a Reese ball with the two tab wings in the ball that lift up and lock down.