Imagine towing a gooseneck with this!

Help Support CattleToday:

How did all those fossils get 20 thousand feet deep? You can't have it both ways , the universe is not covered in dinosaurs.
It is full of organic carbon and hydrogen.
The point is so is earth!
Abiogenic origins of hydrocarbons is nothing new in the industry. You have just never heard it. Your own government is telling you two different narratives.
I think you mistook what I said (badly?).

I just bought a 2019 Ranger crew. It has trailer sway control and a 7500 pound tow capacity. I have been driving a 2000 Ford ranger with 350000 miles and the farm truck for hauling is a 2005 HD 2500 Chevy with 181000 miles. The reason for the newer ranger was we needed it to use until the wife's 2009 cadalic is fixed needs a transmision failed because a c-clip that holds the cooler in the transmission came of and lost the oil. 60 days to have a transmission built and a week to ship and two to three days to install. Cost more than the caddy is worth but the wifes says the seats fit her butt better than any car we have had or looked at. She has kept the old car spic and span and is still a good riding comfortable car. Also with the price of calves and heifers sold I needed some depreciation expenses this applies to the newer ranger.

I just bought a 2019 Ranger crew. It has trailer sway control and a 7500 pound tow capacity. I have been driving a 2000 Ford ranger with 350000 miles and the farm truck for hauling is a 2005 HD 2500 Chevy with 181000 miles. The reason for the newer ranger was we needed it to use until the wife's 2009 cadalic is fixed needs a transmision failed because a c-clip that holds the cooler in the transmission came of and lost the oil. 60 days to have a transmission built and a week to ship and two to three days to install. Cost more than the caddy is worth but the wifes says the seats fit her butt better than any car we have had or looked at. She has kept the old car spic and span and is still a good riding comfortable car. Also with the price of calves and heifers sold I needed some depreciation expenses this applies to the newer ranger.
Those Rangers ride good and seem to have good power.

Last edited:

Latest posts